j-14 interview

where do y'all live? i live in the usa, what about you?

INT: Harry! Eleanor! Come in guys! Welcome!

ELEANOR: Thank you! Oh my gosh I love your dress!

I: Thank you! You look gorgeous yourself! And Harry, it's nice to finally see you!

HARRY: Yeah, you too...

They both sit down and some of the fans in the small crowd begin to squeal at the sight of Harry and his "beloved" girlfriend. Others seem to know the situation that's occurring in front of them, as some of them are part of the One Direction fandom and knew Eleanor's recent occupation.

I: So Harry, welcome to the world of fame! How's it been?

H: Well it's been pretty sick, my first EP is being released soon and I've worked so hard on all the songs written for it. It's all quite exciting and I've got my first recording session with a special somebody soon.

I: Mind spilling the beans on who?

H (winks) : Some secrets are meant to be secret.

I: Harry you're hilarious! So, what everyone in this room really wants to know is...

H: (Oh god, not Eleanor now...)

I: What is up with that beautiful long hair?! It's so fantastic I may pass out right here.

H: (Thank you lord) My bo--best friend Niall literally forced me to grow it out.

I: I don't think America has heard of Niall? Tell us more.

H: We're literally joined at the hip. He came to America with me, but he didn't want to come today. He isn't up for this side of fame. He's mute.

I: He can't talk?

H: Not at all. But we still get along and he means a lot to me.

A lot of fans begin to take note in the way Harry's eyes sparkle when he talks about Niall.

I: That's cute! I smell a bromance!

H: B-But nothing compares to this romance...

I: How could we forget El?! My dear, we have to know; how did Harry fall for you, even after your last occupation.

E: I quit my job as a cover up. I don't enjoy it and I wanted Harry to want me like I've wanted him. Quitting my job helped our relationship.

I: And how did you two meet?

E: In Starbucks.

A fan snorts in the background and Harry holds back his laugh.

E: It was sweet really, he offered to buy me my coffee and I was flattered. I love Starbucks.

I: Don't we all?

H: But uh, some people don't believe we're resl. But what we have is real and I think I'm in love with her.

Harry looks at Eleanor and gulps back every disgusting thing he thought of her down as he leaned in and kissed her live on television. Fans on one side of the room begin to squeal as Harry pulls away and forces a smile.

I: I think it's time to sign off with that. Goodnight Cali!