harry

would you guys like it if i did a character ask for this book?

"I can't believe he ate the pepperoni pizza," I chuckled as I led Niall into our room for the night, "Like I said, the dude can eat it. He's just a princess."

Is he in his room? Niall asked.

"He's FaceTiming Liam." I said, taking a step closer and grabbing his waist, "We can be as loud as we want."

My head ducked down and then his lips were on mine. Our kisses were needy and desperate as I picked him up and laid him down on Louis' guest bed.

"Ni...Niall no foreplay today, let's just get to it."

He nodded and I rushed to rid him of his clothes. It had been so long since we'd done anything intimate, considering the break-up, Eleanor and all my interviews and stupid shit that didn't matter because the only thing that would ever matter was Niall.

Soon we were naked and I was grabbing the lube and box of condoms. I held Niall down below me, who was practically itching to be full.

"Babe relax I'm hurrying," I whispered, pulling the condom over my hard-on. I slicked myself up with lube and spread some over my fingers.

"Gonna open you up now," I said, pushing two fingers inside him. Niall's hips bucked up and I moaned at the sight of him this vunerbale.

"God Niall you're gonna make me come early."

He smirked and my fingers came out.

"Yeah time to penetrate you Mr. Sassyass." I chuckled, pushing myself inside his hole.

Niall threw his head back and I moaned loudly, not doubting that Louis heard.

"God clench like that again Niall oh god," I gasped. Niall clenched around me and I let out another loud moan, beginning to thrust. I started out in a neat pattern but it wasn't long enough before I was sloppily moving everywhere. Having Niall like this after three long months without sex was making my knees feel like jelly.

"God Niall I--" I couldn't warn him before I shot my load into him,

"Jesus Christ babe I..."

Niall leaned up and kissed my so sweetly his lips would probably tasted like candy if I wasn't thinking too much.

"You're the only thing that calms my mind..." I whispered, "you..."

He smiled and I pushed the front of his sweaty hair back.

"God I love you...I know I've said it multiple times but I'm sorry Niall. The way I treated you was unacceptable I should have never treated you like that baby, my career got in the way of what really mattered to me."

Niall nodded and we kissed again, laying down on the bed side by side.

"C'mere," I mumbled. Niall shimmied into my embrace and I grinned.

"Things are looking up, I can feel it." I kissed his shoulder and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

character ask? sí o no?