harry

guys im sorry for switching from narry to larry on the last update. i just needed another opinion other than my own to cope with. thanks by the way, it was nice to see most of my readers are bi or pansexual and such. it's so nice to see i'm not alone, really.

Hotel security explained that both Eleanor and Louis wouldn't be aloud on hotel grounds for a week or so. This was good and bad news for Niall and I. Good, because we won't have to deal with Eleanor's meddling for a week, and bad, because Louis won't be aloud to visit for a week.

My phone began to vibrate in my pocket and my stomach dropped at the name on the caller ID;

M!M

I grabbed Niall's hand and squeezed it tightly as I answered the phone.

"Harry Styles here, to whom am I speaking to?"

"Harry! Harry you don't know me but my name is Olivia."

"Olivia..." I say, "well I don't know you either--"

"Look there isn't much time. I suppose you've heard about The Underground Narry Project?"

"Not enough time? Narry what--okay wait wait wait, what is Underground Narry?"

Niall looked up at me and I let his head lay on my chest. His steady breathing against my beating heart helped me keep my temper in control.

"You see, you know what ask Louis. You're friends with him right? He started the whole thing. Look there isn't much time, security is coming up and I'll probably be taken out. Call Louis!"

She hung up and I pulled the phone away from my ear. What was that?

I opened my phone again and began to text Louis.