final notes

you know, when i started this book it was july or august this year, and i was so worried this would just be another book that didn't get recognized and that would be sitting on my page with 600 reads and that would be that.

my god have you all proved me wrong. im sitting here wondering what to do with thousands of reads.

this book has gotten so popular that people in my school are finding me. i have to change my username to something else because of the mass insanity that is this book. the N.S. series is literally like my child and ending my child is emotional.
this book itself has 128K as im writing this. i don't know what it is now because the reads go up by 3K every hour or something but honestly i can't thank you guys enough.

a couple things:

• the character ask isn't there bc i deleted it :( i wasn't getting any motivation to do it and i'm struly sorry.

• the group chat mentioned before the wedding will also be available to join whenever. i love to hear from you guys so even if you don't want to text in the group chat, you can still text me to see what's up. although, i may delete my number soon.

NEW USERNAME: galaxymalik
- WAS: _imperfectx

thank you so much you guys, writing this book has been the best and i hope every single one of you reads hotel room 108 so i can see you again! :c

-brianna lauren c;