niall

i'm back baby ;) and if you look at the media on the next two parts, which are the pictures of my home screen, THAT is the kind of stuff i woke up to while being on hiatus EVERY D A Y aha thanks.xx

Hearing that Harry was out with Eleanor again made me more pissed off and upset than ever. I just hated the fact that he had to spend every living moment with her.

I missed my boyfriend so much it hurt. We've been so distant and I barely see him and when I see a picture of him on Google or a trend with him name of Twitter, my heart literally shattered. Louis assumed that Eleanor was up to her old tricks again and part of me wanted to believe him. But, I didn't want to jump to conclusions as think Eleanor was stealing my boyfriend.

When Harry walked through the hotel room door I jumped up from the couch and into his arms.

"Wow, hi, hey there," he kissed my cheek and out the bags down, "my mum and sister will be coming in an hour or two, or three...why don't we uh, get baking then? I really wanna surprise them."

I gave him a look of confusion and he smirked.

"They think I can't cook. Although they love my food, the words 'Harry can cook' haven't left their mouths."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"God Niall," he sighed, "we haven't had a quality moment like this in ages. Stupid Eleanor and management and stuff..."

Harry chuckled and pressed our lips together before pushing me against the wall. He grunted as I kissed him back with the same amount of force. Our mouths moved sloppily, desperate just for touch. It's been weeks since we've been intimate like this.

"How are your online college classes?" he whispered as I craned my head down toward the empty space on his neck that needed to be marked.

I nodded and gave him a thumbs-up as I sucked at a spot on his neck. His knees buckled and he jutted his crotch onto mine, rubbing roughly.

"Oh god Niall," he whispered.

I pulled away and looked at the purple and black bruise forming on his neck.

Mhm, yeah Calder. He's mine.

I dropped to my knees and unbuttoned his shorts, stripping them off his legs, along with his underwear. He sprung out and I felt myself twitch at the sight of him being fully hard.

I took him in my mouth immediately and watched him crumble above me.

"Ugh," he groaned, "yes yes that's great Niall, ugh."

When I was feeling good I took his full length and started rolling his balls around my tongue.

"Oh, oh my god yes Niall," Harry croaked, "so so beautiful..."

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god," he whined as he grabbed the back of my head. I dragged my tongue up and down the base of his cock before he came in my mouth.

"God that was amazing," he panted, realizing he was still fully hard.

"I'm taking you right here on this table." he whispered before grabbing my waist and putting me stomach down on the table.

"Mhm, yes yes yes," he whispered as he pulled my sweatpants down, "so fucking hot,"

I bit my lip hard enough to extract blood when he slipped the first finger in my bum.

"Yes," he whispered, "so tight babe, mmm..."

He circled around and went deep in before I felt his finger come out; it was soon replaced by his tongue.

I jerked myself back into his mouth, wanting more.

"Nuh-uh honey, be patient." he said before hot air came out of his mouth and onto my hole, causing my jaw to drop.

I reached down to grab my own cock to finish myself off.

"Yes yes, and then I'm going to fuck you right here on this table and--"

I was close. So so close to climaxing with Harry after so long, but then girly voices began to scream outside of the hotel room door.

"Harry?! Are you in there?! WE LOVE YOU!"

"Oh my god."

Harry pulled me off the table and turned me around to face him. He held me as I sat on the edge of the table.

"You gotta go upstairs baby, I'm so sorry I just can't believe they found my hotel info. I'm going to finish you off later I swear,"

I nodded and pulled my t-shirt down to cover my genitals before running to our room.

Might as well get used to this.