niall

"So you just...made a secret underground blog with our 'ship name'?" Harry asked quietly, scrolling through Louis' iPad as I looked at the blog on his laptop.

"Yeah pretty much," he sighed, "They all know it's real but with all the drama we're loosing a lot of people to Elarry."

Harry rolled his eyes and I leaned up to kiss his chin. He smiled at me and grasped the back of my neck, pulling me in for a long kiss.

"My god how can one believe Harry is straight," Louis muttered in the background, "Hey, do you guys want to spend the night, hang out like we used to? You know, toaster pastries and pizza with a little Gossip Girl?"

"You want to babe?" Harry asked me. I nodded and he hugged me tighter.

"We can have a room to ourselves, away from you, right?" Harry asked. I blushed and jumped as he squeezed my butt. His intentions for tonight were obviously not innocent.

"Harry you're literally calling me a cock-blocker. If anything, I'm a cock-enthusiast since I still want your sex tape--"

"Louis," Harry was cringing as he sighed, "Room away from you?"

"I'll make it happen," Louis said with playful annoyance, "why so blunt about it? Doesn't Niall like surprises?"

"Niall knows how much I need him. I don't know how we haven't done anything in so long..." His voice lowered from perfectly audible to seductively low.

"Right babe?" He mumbled. My eyes widened and I put a smirk on my face, catching his lip between my teeth.

"No PDA in front of the queen," Louis proclaimed, "now order the damn pizza Styles. And make sure it is not pepperoni!"