harry

Having Niall standing in front of my hotel door sobered me up instantly. It had only been a little over two months, but he looked so different. His hair didn't have much dye in it. and it was longer and scruffier. His eyes didn't have the same shine they had before he left, but they weren't dull.

Along with the hints of stubble on his chin, I noticed that Niall matured over the past two months.

Without him.

I couldn't help myself from tearing up as I looked at my ex-boyfriend.

"You're here," was the first thing I said, "Ni come in."

Niall walked in and shut the door before immediately writing.

It's Niall to you.

"Why?"

Only people close to me call me Ni. Harry you're so distant you're on another planet. You're 21 years old, drinking your days away over what?

"You. You because you're the only thing I regret screwing up."

And you try to fix it by doing the thing that messed us up in the first place?

"Niall Eleanor spiked my drink--"

No no don't tell me that she did it god Harry take responsibility for what you did already. Stop being a pussy to me, tell it straight to my face and be a man already.

I stopped talking as Niall cradled his head in his hands, beginning to cry.

Harry I came here to break it off officially or hear a solid apology. I didn't fly all the way to America in less than twenty-four hours just so you could tell me the same damn story. I'm leaving.

"No no you wait."

I pushed Niall against the wall and used all my strength to keep him pinned.

"You're right. I'm an absolute coward. And you wanna know something? I hate myself every day for it. Niall I let you walk away and the only reason I've been drinking so much is because I cannot stop thinking about you. That night was a mistake. Loosing you was a mistake I regret every day. But this time? This time I'm ready for everything. Give me everything this time Niall, we can start over and the second time around will be the best, because god Ni I love you so much--"
Niall cut me off when his lips met mine harshly. My hands released from the wall and I reached down to hold his small waist.

"I love you..." I whispered, "we'll get it right this time, m'ready to run."

who heard ready to run? obviously i did lol