niall

thanks for all the questions on the character ask lol you guys are hilarious and all of your questions are really good you're going to get a laugh if you read them once i answer them trust me.

2 years later
"And the Brit goes to..." Louis says loudly, "Harry Styles!"

I clapped as Harry walked up to Louis to receive his 'Brit award'.

"I can't believe you're nominated for three Brits," Louis grinned, "Who knew your album would be such a hit."

"Well the past two years have been pretty inane. I'm starting a worldwide arena tour next week. Guys that's crazy."

I crept behind Harry and kissed the back of his ear, seeing him smile in front of me.

"What's crazy is that our two year anniversary is on the same day of the concert," he said, "I swear once it's over I'll make it the best night ever."

I nodded and Harry gave me a warm kiss on my mouth. Honestly, I didn't mind about the concert being on the same day as our anniversary. Watching Harry become a performer on stage has literally been the best gift to have. Seeing him perform at theaters was crazy enough. Harry owned the stage every time. He was really a true performer.

Harry achieving his dreams has made him so happy, how could I take that away from him?