harry

After rushing Niall upstairs, I opened the door to the teenage girls banging on it.

"What was all that noise?" one asked.

"What noise?" I hoped I wouldn't have to lie.

"All that ugh ugh and oh! oh!" she mimicked what she heard and all the other girls coming from the other side of the hall gaped at me.

"Oh my god, oooh," she continued.

"And what about your boner--"

"Look girls," I sighed, attempting to hide my blush, "that isn't a question you should be asking and my mum and sister are stopping by so if you'll excuse me, what do you want? A photo then?"

The girls all nodded and I quickly snapped photos with all of them before shutting the door. When I was 100% positive they were gone I rushed upstairs to get Niall.

"Sorry," I groaned opening the door, "It was just some fans wanting to--"

I let my jaw fall as my eyes took in the sight of Niall desperately finishing himself off in just a t-shirt.

"Niall baby..." I whined, grabbing myself, "You couldn't wait?"

He smirked but it soon disappeared as he threw his head back and came all over himself and the sheets.

"That was hot babe," I sighed, "I think we should bake that cake when they arrive, yeah?"

He huffed and reached for his notebook.

What? Too riled up to bake?

"Something like that," I laughed breathlessly.