letter

Dear Niall,

Niall, my god, this isn't an illusion is it? The past two years with you have been literally indescribably amazing. You're the sunshine in my darkness and the light in my heart.

Yknow, the day I got your first letter, I couldn't help but wonder if it was going to be life changing. Out of random, I get a letter from a secret admirer, shouldn't that mean something?

Well it does. I swear if I never replied to your letter, I would have never met the love of my life. I would never be here, sitting in this arena, reading this to you. I wouldn't be writing song after song about your inner and outer beauty, honestly Niall I wouldn't have a muse without you. You're so perfect, I wish I could be more like you.

You're so brave Niall. The things you've gone through; your mother and father's drug problem, your aunt's death, the bullying, everything....I don't know how you're still standing here. I wouldn't, for sure.

I know you have your insecurities and doubts, god, I remember the day we were buying tuxedos for prom. You were so insecure that day it was pouring out of your ears. You were scared if I would think you're ugly but dammit Niall you hurt me when you said that because I think you're beautiful all the time. Niall I love you unconditionally in every situation.

I love you when you wake up, when we go on dates, when we're watching movies, when we're going shopping, after sex, when you're happy, sad, angry, overly excited, depressed Niall I love it all in different ways. You're so captivating I couldn't avoid you if I tried.

And I love you now.

So Niall,

I have to know...

-Harry