Cupcake Lover: Dacre Montgomery

I am on a roll with these cute and short imagines! I hope you guys are enjoying these, so please let me know! Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks everyone:) xoxo

You and Dacre were sitting at one of his favorite restaurants having a wonderful time celebrating his birthday. The two of you had been talking about everything, from childhood to present. You couldn't have asked for a better day.

Dacre was never the person to ask you to do anything nice for him. He loved whenever you wanted to watch movies with him, and cooking him a nice meal. The fact you took him out for his birthday, and had already everything secretly paid for ahead of time was enough for him. He was lucky to have you in his life.

"Have I told you how lucky I am to have you in my life y/n." He said leaning over the table and grabbing your hand smiling at you the whole time.

"I'm the lucky one to have you." You smiled back squeezing onto his hand. You still don't know why he always picked you.

"I'm more lucky to have someone who cares and loves for me like you do." His words were really touching your heart and all you could do was smile not wanting to hear your own voice crack.

He really did have a way with his words, and always knew how to make you swoon over him. This boy meant the world to you and you just loved to show how much you appreciate him being in your life.

After your guys meal the waiter had asked if the two of you wanted any dessert, he of course said yes. The thing is you had already talked to the waiter and said when you bring out desserts to bring out a cupcake with a candle saying happy birthday. All of this was already planned out, and you couldn't wait for his reaction.

The two of you continued to talk about everything, and your leg was bouncing up and down with anticipation. All you wanted was the dessert to get here fast so you could get the reaction from him that you wanted.

Suddenly you saw the waiter come right behind him and couple other servers. The waiter come up behind Dacre with his ordered dessert and a cupcake. Dacre turned around ready to say he didn't order this when he saw the multiple servers and the happy birthday candle he know what was going on.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Dacre happy birthday to you." The servers sang to him and Dacre was smiling so big you couldn't help but giggle at how red he was getting.

As soon as they walked away from the table and left you to be in peace, Dacre took a sprinkle from the cupcake and threw it at you laughing. You quickly dodged it, and laughed along with him.

"Hey." You exclaimed trying to calm down from laughing still.

"You didn't have to do this babe you little shit." He shook his head at you with a smirk on his face.

"I wanted to do something special for you for your birthday though." He leaned across the table and gave you a tender and loving kiss on the lips. As soon as he pulled away from you, your eyes were still shut and you opened them to see him smiling at you.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too Dacre."

Best birthday ever.

———————————————————————————

Okay this wasn't the best I'll admit that but let me know what you guys think of this one! Vote and comment please!! Thanks lovely people:) xoxo