He's My Boss(Part 2):Ben Hardy*

Hands touching all over your body wanting to feel every inch. Kisses making there way up and down your neck savoring your taste. Heart racing with a flutter each time he kissed along your sweet spot. Body leaning up into his so you could feel him against you.

His hands haven't left your skin since the two of you left the club. Whether it was on your back or your thigh or holding your hand. A part of him was afraid to let you go in fear this was all just a dream. You afraid of the same thing that this was all in your mind.

Barely even making it through the door that he was shoving you through. Grabbing your shoulder and pushing you up against the wall. This boy was definitely not wasting any time into getting you into his bed. Right now you could care less you just wanted to feel his skin on top of yours.

Your hands tugging at the ends of his shirt wanting him to take it off. Catching your hint he lifted his arms up pulling it over his head and onto the floor. Going back to kissing your sweet tasting lips on his.

"You've no idea how long I've been wanting you." Grunting into your ear when his hands gripped your ass cheeks and squeezed.

Not saying anything but gasping when he gave your right cheek a smack. He chuckled at your response and took the ends of your dress and lifted it up revealing your matching black lacy bra and thong set. Thank god you chose to wear this pair tonight in hopes this would happen.

"Fuck your so beautiful." His eyes not being able to look away and he was just drinking in the sight of your body.

Taking his pants off you could see his bulge through his boxers and you gulped at his size. Even though you couldn't see anything you could just tell he was definitely big. Smirking at your reaction he proceeded to unclasp your bra.

Breasts bouncing when released no longer being confined in their cups. He didn't waste any time leaning down and taking a nipple into his mouth. His tongue twirling around the bud your head leaning back into the wall. Hands gripping onto his hair the harder he was sucking on them.

Thighs clenching together when he would switch from one breast to the other. His tongue could do wonders, and you were wondering where else you could put his tongue to use.

"I can't wait any longer I have to have you now." Pulling away his kisses going down your stomach stopping at your panty line. His kisses moved down your leg when he pulled the only article of clothing you had on.

Tossing those somewhere in the room he kissed his way back up your leg giving you clit one little kiss. Moaning looking down at him his eyes caught yours, and you've never seen someone with bright eyes turn so dark. Shivers ran up your spine.

Lifting you up wrapping his arms around you squealing at the sudden movement your legs wrapped themselves around his waist. His hands gripped onto your ass and carried you over to the couch. Dropping you on it you bounced and just watched his every move.

Looking at you the whole time he pulled his boxers downed and kicked those to the side with his feet. Your eyes growing wide when his cock sprang free from their confinement. The tip almost a purple like color, and the veins popping out like he was in pain or something.

Taking a couple steps towards you getting on top of you his lips on yours again. Tongue meshing with yours both of you fighting for dominance. Your hands now gripping onto his waist trying to pull him closer to you now.

"Shit I don't have a condom."

"That's okay I'm on the pill." His ears perked up upon hearing that and went back to attacking your lips groaning into your mouth.

His cock rubbing up and down your now soaked folds making sure to live himself. Groaning at the feeling of you on him not wanting to be too rough. Your hips moving upwards trying to get him to ease into you.