Honeymooners: Harry Styles

You and Harry were on your honeymoon together, he decided to take you to some private island that he had rented for 2 weeks. Those two weeks had been absolute amazing together, every morning and every night was pure bliss. This was a moment in your life you would never forget, and that you didn't want to end.

It was your guys last night there, and he had everything planned out. He surprised you with random flowers throughout the day. Constantly telling you how beautiful you looked, just pampering you the whole day. You guys had a romantic candlelit dinner by the ocean, you guys took a short walk along the beach together holding hands.

Sadly the walk ended when walked in front of your little villa that was almost like an over the water bungalow. It was absolutely over the top and stunning, but knowing Harry he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Thank you so much an absolutely lovely day Harry." You smiled at him once you both entered inside the villa. He smiled back at your and quickly leaned towards you and gave you a quick kiss.

"No thank you babe. You've changed my life and I can't thank you enough for coming into my life." There was love in his eyes when he spoke every word to you. You knew that he meant everything that he said.

"I can't believe this is our last night here." Your hand went around his neck and his went around your waist and he pulled your body closer to his. All you could feel was his warmth radiating off of him making you snuggle even closer to him.

"I guess we'll just have to make the best of tonight then. Want to relax on the deck tonight?" You nodded your head at him smiling up at his handsome glowing face.

With that he pulled away from you but not without giving you a quick peck on your cheek. He went into the en suite bathroom you assumed to change into his swim trunks, because he quickly grabbed a pair. You decided to do the same thing too.

First thing you did was take off your dress and heels, and put on one of your new bathing suits Harry got for you. The back deck had a perfect view of the rest of the island and the ocean. The deck was perfect in this moment. The edge of it had a slight ledge and on the floor there was cushions and pillows for you guys to relax. Harry obviously spent a pretty shiny penny for this. You couldn't have been more happy and content with him and in this moment.

Turning your head to see where Harry was at you saw him wearing a blue and white polka dotted polo shirt with dark navy blue swimming trunks with black stars on them. Not the best match but never the less he still looked good in them.

He pulled his hair back into one of his notorious buns. The wind kept blowing his shirt open exposing his chest and stomach. He always hated the way his body looked but you loved every inch of him. Also, you really had no problem reminding him just how handsome you thought he was.

"Mind if I play a little bit love?" You shook your head and motioned for him to play.

"Not at all babe." He smiled at you before he strummed his guitar playing a soft melody for you.

Everyone always talked about how giant his hands were, and that he probably couldn't play. People were so wrong though. His fingers were so gentle and delicate along the strings, almost like he was touching a feather. The way his fingers just flowed along with one another, and the soft notes he played. For a moment you forget it was Harry playing, and not some gorgeous angel.

You loved when he played for you. You loved his passion for music. The time and effort he put into his music always dazzled you. The way his face would scrunch up when he was concentrating on writing lyrics. The way he would close his eyes when he was trying to fight the perfect key. Everything about the way he loved music made you love him even more.

You didn't know what you did to deserved such a kind and absolute loving human being such as him. Every day was like a new day with him. Nothing was ever the same, he was always surprising you. Whether it was surprising you with flowers when he knows you've had a bad day. Or him surprising you with little vacations just for the two of you.

"I love you so much Harry." You softly spoke without awareness you were actually saying it. Just out of habit to tell this boy you loved him. It's like word vomit with you, but it's the only word you do say. It's like you had to say, like you just couldn't say it enough.

He turned around to look at you, and the smile on his face confirmed that he returned the feelings. The dimples on his cheeks were really coming out, due to his smile. He took the strap of the guitar off his shoulder, and put his guitar onto the cushioned ground. He walked over to you and sat down in front of you.

"I love you too y/n. With all my heart. You mean the world to me and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He ended his words with a passionate kiss. You could taste his fruity concoction that he had had earlier. Lifting both of your hands onto his face, and his gripping onto your hips.

Both of your lips were moving against one another. Both of you turning your heads back and forth to the rhythm of your tongues. The sparks were erupting all over your body. The way his fingers would grip onto your waist tightly but not harsh enough to leave marks. His lips were so soft that no matter how hard he kissed you, it was like kissing a cloud.

The kiss started to heat up and he slipped his tongue, and started to massage your tongue with his. One of your hands slowly made its way up into his hair where you lightly tugged on his hair causing him to moan. Your kisses to each other were getting more rough, and you could feel the hunger starting to grow between both of you.

Wanting to tease him a little bit you tugged on his hair harder. This time you heard this ravenous growl erupt from his throat, making you shiver. He was always a sucker for hair pulling, if you ever wanted to get him in the mood all you had to do is tug and he's all yours.

You squealed when he suddenly lifted you up into his arms bridal style. One hand under your bottom, and the other under your back supporting you. Once you could sense his playful attitude it made you giggle. This side of him made you like school girl who got a kiss on the cheek from her crush. It sounds stupid but seeming him be so playful with you before he ravishes you does something to you.

"Now let's take care of Mrs.Styles shall we?" He smirked at you with such hunger and desire. He led you inside the villa where the two of you made blissful and passionate love with each other.

———————————————————————————

This one is a little shorter than the first one, but let me know what you guys think! Don't forget to request an imagine from me please and thank you!! xoxo