First Kisses: Dacre Montgomery

"Babe stop moving." You kept laughing while you were trying to snap a cute picture of Dacre, and he was laughing along at how frustrated you were getting because he kept moving.

He loved making you all frustrated because he thought you looked so cute. The way your face would scrunch up when you tried to frown at him. You would try to keep a serious face but that wouldn't last long when he would make funny faces, or place little kisses all over your face making you giggle.

Dacre has been your boyfriend for almost 2 years now. You had met him while working at a internship for photography. Taking pictures was always a passion you had. When you heard about an A list celebrity who was wanting a personal photographer you couldn't pass the opportunity.

Weeks later after admitting in your resume, you got a phone call from his agent to meet them in L.A. at one of his places. They payed for the plane ticket, the car ride to his place. This was all surreal. This was actually happening. You were possibly going to be the personal photographer for Dacre Montgomery.

The first months of working with him he was really sweet, but he also kept it very professional. His agent explained you were only needed for taking pictures of the actors life and nothing more. She told you that no one could know about you. Basically you would just be another shadow that followed him around.

He always made you feel comfortable around him. That there was no need to be shy or feel hesitant to ask him anything. If anything he wanted to treat you more like a friend than employee. If he went out anywhere he made sure to ask if you wanted to tag along. Of course at first you would politely deny, but then you realized every time you declined he would have a frown on his face. Finally, you accepted his request, and you could have sworn his smile was going to stretch his skin so far it would rip.

"Thank god you finally said yes! I thought I was going to have to beg this time." He laughed at you and you giggled along with him. His cute behavior made you feel all warm inside. Was he really this excited about you being with him?

From then on the two of you started to develop a friendship with him. From having early morning breakfasts at a local cafe, to parting it up at a popular club. He always wanted you with him, even if he didn't give you his full attention. He loved having you with him. The only thing is girls were all over him.

What more could you expect though with an extremely handsome young man. He had good looks, his charm, that accent, and to other women what mattered most was his wealth. You could tell the way these girls clung to him, that they wanted to nab his attention and his money. Dacre saw all past that though and knew what these girls really wanted from him. He was used to models from all over the world coming onto him. He could also see the way your smile faded each time a girl put her hands on him.

Every time he invited you out you knew the consequences that would come of it. You knew there would always be a flock of drooling women. It's not like you would say anything anyway, you were just his photographer. Still he let it happen though, he knew what would happen. Almost like this was his way of telling you we can't be together, I can't be with someone like you.

The thought alone kept eating away at your brain, that you would never have a chance to actually be with him. Part of your contract was that you were not to have an intimate relationship with him. Violating that contract would mean immediate termination of your job. That was the last thing that you wanted. All you could do was put on your tough face, and hope feelings don't erupt. Not that he would ever return the feelings himself.

Dacre had invited you out to some new club that everyone was raving about. If it weren't for all the lights flashing around all the sweaty grinding bodies, you would have thought it was a cool place. First thing you did as soon as you got there was head to the bar. Alcohol usually made you forget, and freed your mind so you could relax and have fun.