How Do I Look: Ben Hardy

Enjoy another cute little imagine you guys! Vote and comment:)

"Babe how do I look?" He asked coming around the corner standing right in front of you with his arms out twirling his body around.

"You look really good." You smiled back at him.

"Are you sure? I don't feel like this is good enough?" He turned to look at himself on the floor length mirror.

"Yes babe I am sure you look good enough. They will like you either way." You replied back.

He was wearing a crew short sleeved shirt and khaki pants with his new brown boots he just got. He always loved looking his best, and his appearance meant a lot to him. Well and today wasn't just an ordinary day for y'all. Today the two of you were going to meet your parents for dinner.

Ben was extremely nervous and excited to meet them. He wanted your parents to like him, and the last thing he wanted was for your parents to not approve. You had always talked to them about him, and they always commented about how nice of a young man he seems like. Your parents were more understanding towards meeting your boyfriends, and you appreciated that.

You've met Ben's parents a couple weeks ago and they absolutely adored you. All of you got along so well, and you were so relieved when you had finally met them. Your nerves were all over the place before you met them. Now Ben was even more nervous, cause you had already met his and now it was his turn.

"We'll we better get going if we wanna make it on time babe." You said getting off the couch grabbing your purse and heading towards the door.

Ben was right behind you and shut the door and locked it. The two of you headed towards his car and he was still a gentlemen and opened up the passenger side for you. He waited till you got comfortably in and shut the door, and ran over to his side to get in.

You could tell the closer and closer the two of you were getting to the restaurant the more nervous he was getting.

"They're going to love you Ben don't worry." You grabbed his hand on the control stick and smiled at his reassuringly.

"I know they will. I'm just scared I won't get their full approval that's all." He cracked a weak smile back at you making you frown to see him like that.

"I was extremely nervous to meet your parents and I just acted like myself and now they adore me. There's nothing for you to worry about I'm telling you. My parents will love you." You meant every word of it too.

He squeezed your hand in almost a kind of thank you way. He was always there for you when you felt down so you always wanted to be there for him when he needed you.

Pulling up to the restaurant he parked the car, and speed walked over to your side to let you out. Chivalry was never dead for him. The two of you started to walk to the door, and he opened it up for you and let you walk in first.

"Here goes nothing." He mumbled to you which made you giggle at just how nervous he really was.

You looked around the place to see if your parents made it before you. Sure enough you saw two pairs of hands waving to get your attention. Both of you walked over to them and Ben was walking behind you and you held his hand the whole time.

"Mom! Dad!" You gave each of them a hug and your mom gave you a quick kiss on the cheek. Then all three of you turned to Ben to see him standing there looking a little awkward.

"Guys this is Ben my boyfriend. Ben this is my parents y/m/n and y/d/n." You introduced them and Ben politely shook both of their hands. Your mom couldn't stop smiling at him. You knew she would love him.

"Nice to meet you Ben. We've heard nothing but good things about you. And must we say we already see you as a part of this family." Those words shocked you because they didn't come from your mom they came from your dad.

Ben couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear, and you knew hearing that made him feel so much better. It made you feel better knowing that everyone was already getting along. You knew Ben was feeling better knowing your parents already approved of him.

"Well let's all sit down and get to know more of you Ben." Your mother smiled at him. All of you took your seats.

"You sure do look nice Ben." Your mother said making you smirk at her words.

"Told you." You said leaning over to whisper in his ear making him chuckle.

———————————————————————————

Let me know what you guys think of this one! Request request request! Don't forget to vote and comment if you like my imagines please and thank you!:) xoxo