Vibrations:Harry Styles*

Enjoy this dirty little imagine I hope that you guys like this one!;) xoxo

Right now you were sitting in the bedroom awaiting for your boyfriend to arrive. Right now he was in the kitchen trying to look for whatever he was looking for.

Tonight he was wanting to spice things up a little between the two of you. You had told him a couple days ago that your guys sex life was boring. At first you thought he was going to be pissed. Now he just took it as a challenge, and he always hated to lose.

He came back into the room with some rope and what looked like some coconut oil. What in the world was he going to be using that for? You knew exactly what the rope was for. Now you were a little nervous.

"Take off your clothes and get on the bed." He commanded you and his voice was husky making you clench your thighs together.

Just the sound of his domineering voice turned you on. All you could see was him sitting in between your legs using that raspy voice to make your skin tingle. All you wanted was for him to touch you, but you knew it wasn't going to be that easy.

Taking off your clothes you made sure to be extra slow when taking off your bra and panties. You teasingly rolled your panties down your legs and made sure to bend over so Harry could see your dripping folds. He growled at you in a warning to not mess with him. When you had taken off your bra you unclipped it pretty fast. Throwing all articles of clothing to the side and you couldn't help but cower under his stare.

Getting on the bed you laid down like you were getting ready for bed. As soon as you got comfortable Harry grabbed the rope and walked over to your side of the bed. Taking both of your wrists in his hand he tied them in a perfect knot. He definitely didn't want you to be able to go anywhere that's for sure.

"That too tight?" Shaking your head at him he nodded his head and walked over to the dresser.

He grabbed the coconut oil and another object you couldn't see. Craning your head around you tried to see what else was in his hand. This boy could have anything up his sleeve, and you had a feeling you wouldn't be prepared.

Definitely right on the not being prepared part. Your eyes went wide and you felt your body stiffen. In his right hand he was holding your purple vibrator you had bought a couple months ago. The thing is you didn't even tell Harry that you had one. The little shit must have rummaged through your stuff to see what else you had been hiding from him.

Once Harry saw the shock on your face he was smirking so big his cheeks could have split in half. Your face confirmed that he wasn't even supposed to find that. Somehow he did.

"Yeah I found your little toy love. And guess what I'm gonna be doin' with it?" He slowly walked over to you and grabbed the coconut oil in his other hand. You were at a loss for words you couldn't even speak.

"I'm gonna be using it on you to see what all the fuss is about." His words were dripping with sarcasm.

Pouring some of the coconut oil over it which you don't know why he bothered cause you were already soaked seeing him like this.

"You've been bad haven't you kitten?" His question was rhetorical.

He dragged the vibrator slowly down your body, and stopped at your erect nipples. Twirling the tip of it around each of them. You held back a little moan not wanting to already give him that satisfaction. He could see right through you though.

Continuing with his torture he further dragged it down your stomach and was heading towards your soaked center. The vibrator had reached the top of your folds and you shivered with how cold it felt against you and it was barely touching your clit. You could feel your breathing increase, and the room was starting to heat up. All you wanted was for him to fuck you with the dildo and bring you to pleasure.