Anniversary Love:Ben Hardy*

Running your fingers through your hair you took one last look in the mirror. Your hair was in loose messy curls, and your makeup was done perfectly. Giving you that smokey eye look with seductive bedroom eyes. Your look would turn anyone's head.

Looking down your body you were in a black bra and pantie set, and had matching black silk sock that went above your knee. Little red bows were placed on either side of the top. Your whole look coming together. You looked like you should have been posing for a playboy magazine.

The only reason why you were dressed like this is cause you and Ben were sharing your 3 year anniversary together. Wanting to do something special, you went to the lingerie store and picked out something simple yet absolutely sexy.

Granted yes the two of you have had sex you guys just never had time for each other. Both of your schedules busy, it was like each moment with each other meant extra special.

Telling Ben you wanted to show him what you bought his face lit up. He knew you never really had confidence in yourself when it came to this type of stuff. It was his mission though to make you feel like you were the most beautiful angel.

Smirking to yourself at the thought of what Bens face would look like once you stepped out of that bathroom to face him. He'd probably bull rush you over to the bed and make love to you all night.

Taking one last long exhale you grabbed onto the door knob and turned into the bedroom.

There Ben was sitting and waiting for you patiently on your guys bed. Looking over him you stopped when you saw he was just in his boxers. Even though he hasn't seen you yet he was already straining in his boxers. Looking over at his well defined slim and tone body, just imagining his hands running up and down your body had a shiver run up your spine.

His little chest hair he had on his chest, and the small trail he had leading towards his crotch was almost invisible. Nobody else would be able to see it because of how light it was. Not to you though. Studying him you could see every scar, every hair, every mole and every mark he had on his body.

Not even wanting to get started on the muscles on his arms. Just looking at them had you drooling and wanting them wrapped around your body. The muscles in his arms weren't massive, but just enough to be able to feel his strength. He always worked out and made sure he could stay in shape and keep healthy.

Coughing out loud to catch his attention he turned his head towards you. Soon as his eyes landed on you his jaw dropped to the floor. His eyes were raking up and down your body, and you saw his eyes darken. Instead of the super light blue they usually were they started to almost look green.

Taking one last look of your body his eyes met yours and couldn't stop admiring you. His gaze had you rocking back and forth lightly on your feet. There was an intense feeling in the air, and you could tell Ben was holding himself back from you.

"Wow love I mean you look absolutely breathtaking." He whispered leaning towards you still staring into your eyes.

"Like it? I bought it today just for you." Looking down at yourself both of your hands by your side.

"I think you did perfect on this one. I love it." He smiled up at you and you smiled right back.

Even after being with him for 3 years you still couldn't help but get nervous around him. At the end of the day though he always made sure to make you feel like the most beautiful girl in the world.

He knew that you never really had any confidence in your body, and that's why he would always shower you with kisses. If Ben could spend all day making love to your body he would. Ben loved everything about your body, even when you hated it. That's what you've always admired about Ben, was how loving and true he was.