In Control:Harry Styles*

Right now you were currently running around the house trying to clean yourself up. Trying to make sure you looked perfect for Andy. You had been teasing him all day while he was at work, and that always got him going.

Because he knows he can't do anything, and the thought of him getting caught at work got him hard. Plus he had been teasing you a lot lately so you decided to return the favor.

Grabbing the bottle of lube and some rope you really wanted him to feel what you've been feeling for weeks. Wanting him to feel so helpless and vulnerable.

Planning on getting him into the bedroom and positioning him just right on the bed so you could tie him up. He never really expressed any kind of excitement when it came to bondage especially when it's towards him.

Andy was more of the dominant type of guy, never wanting to ever submit, but tonight he had no choice.

Finally placing together your look to seduce him into thinking he was going to be in charge. He'd probably be mad at first but then once he sees how you take charge he'll be turned on to the max.

"Babe I'm home." He called out to you from the front door. You were starting to feel nervous in fear things wouldn't go as you had planned. Taking off into the bedroom so he didn't see you just yet.

"In here babe." Your voice rang out back to him and you could hear his footsteps coming closer towards you.

Sitting on the bed with your hands on either side of you so we're leaning back. As soon as he walked through the doorway his jaw almost dropped to the floor. Sitting in a silky black baby doll slip, your hair perfectly tossed around so you had that just had sex hair look.

His eyes were trained on you the whole time and he couldn't move him body. Granted he knew you had been teasing him all day he just never expected to come home to this.

Finding his strength to walk he strode towards you and didn't hesitate in slamming his lips on you. The kiss went from sweet and passionate to sloppy and aggressive. His hands in your hair and yours placed on the sides of his waist.

"Whats all this baby?" He asked once he pulled slightly away from you taking another look at your body.

Mostly your breasts that were pushing against the slip begging to be touched, and your nipples poking through.

"Well I really wanted to surprise you when you got home." Standing up so you could wrap your arms around each other. Starting to walk backwards towards the side of the bed placing short and sweet kisses on his lips.

Pushing his jacket off along with his tie, slowly trying to get him right where you wanted him. Of course he had no idea him expecting just a rough night of sex. Only thing is he wasn't going to be able to move or touch you. Doing all the work and finally being able to feel some dominance and control.

Andy had kicked his shoes off and plopped down onto the bed with you getting on top. Still making out and moving your lips against one another. His hands running up and down your sides.

Opening your eyes to make sure he was so enveloped in your touches, that he was too distracted to see you grabbing the ropes on the side of the bed. Wanting to test the water you gripped his hands and placed them above his head.

Not thinking too much into it Andy just thought you were trying to get rough. He chuckled against your lips, and you could feel his hard on through his pants.

He did however open his eyes when he felt you quickly tying his hands up on the rails of the head rest. Still sitting on top of him he looked at you with slight confusion where as you wore a shit eating grin.