Don't Care About the Flowers:Harry Styles*

He was so nervous. Heart racing a million miles a second, so fast he thought it would pop out of his chest. His hands were shaking so badly he thought he would have dropped the bouquet of flowers he picked up. Usually Harry wasn't the type to buy flowers unless absolutely necessary. He always found it sad how flowers were bought to bring joy them wither away. Today was no exception though.

Harry had to make it up to to you somehow since he didn't know the right words to say. The two of you had gotten into a really bad fight the night before. You had seen a magazine article of Harry possibly cheating on you. Of course you didn't want to believe it, until you saw a picture of him and some swimsuit model he had mentioned knowing.

At first you didn't want to jump to conclusions, but the evidence was uncanny. His arms wrapped around her waist in one picture. Another of the two of them laughing like old lovers. The more you stared at the images the more angry you became. You typically weren't the jealous type, but seeing this made you see red.

Huffing and puffing back and forth across the apartment waiting for him to get home so he could explain. Harry will have some explanation or reason for these pictures. If not maybe he wasn't the guy you thought he was.

As soon as Harry walked in through the door your arms crossed over your chest and your cheek enflamed with anger. Harry being completely oblivious to your attitude only caring that he was there to see you after a rough day.

"Hello darling I'm so glad to see you I've missed you." His raspy voice rang throughout the room and his outstretched arms reaching for you but you stood your ground and stepped back.

"What's wrong?" His puzzles and confused look made you want to hug him but you had to be strong if you wanted to know the truth.

Instead of saying a word you grabbed the magazine that was still open to the page of him, and shoved it into his chest. Turning to walk so you didn't have to watch his face or listen for an excuse.

"Seriously? I can explain all of this." His voice softened when he saw what you were so tense about. Your back stayed turned to him not wanting to look at him.

"Explain why you are all over her then." Raising your voice at him while you turned to look at him this time.

"Love she's a friend I promise." Scoffing when he said she's a friend. Every guy says that when he doesn't want to get caught. You knew better then that though.

"Just a friend? Oh so this is the friend you said you were meeting with that night. You told me it was a guy you never said anything about a her." Your bravery was almost shocking you with how you were speaking to Harry.

"Because I knew you would react like this."

"You would react the same way with me and you know it." Pointing the finger at him wanting him to imagine the roles reversed. Harry was more jealous when it came to you. He wanted you all to himself, and didn't want even another guy looking at you.

"There's nothing wrong with me not telling you right away. It's not like I did anything wrong." His words almost wanting to make you laugh.

Almost wanting to walk out of the room with how defensive he was acting right now. The only guilty ones are the defensive ones. You didn't want to ever think he would cheat on you, but people always surprised you.

"So instead of telling me you kept it from me and I had to found out through a magazine. You seriously don't see anything wrong with that?" You could feel your palms starting to sweat, and your body was shaking right now. Your head felt like it might explode any minute.

"No I don't think I did anything wrong there's no reason for you to freak out on me like this." This time it was his voice that was getting louder. The last thing you wanted was to fight like this.