Last One Night Stand(Part 2): Max Irons

No sleep. No food. No shower. No emotions.

None of those were an option for you. Right now you were laid up in bed hair all matted up, and the same clothes you wore a couple days ago. You could care less that you haven't showered and probably smelled like a garbage can.

Crying for hours and hours as soon as you took off from the apartment. Every time you pictured those green eyes you felt your eyes watering, and your stomach started to churn. You couldn't believe he was playing you the whole time. Did he even have feelings for me? You wondered that every day, and couldn't help but blame yourself for getting too close to him.

Soon as the you could move your feet though you bolted for the door. If he was calling for you obviously you didn't hear him, since your ears felt like they were ringing the whole time. Not wanting him to see you so vulnerable like that. God was punishing you in the worst way possible.

Having finally turn your phone off after multiple texts and calls from him. Probably to ask for your forgiveness or to come up with some lame excuse. You've heard every excuse in the book, and you weren't about to waste another second with him.

Telling yourself he was different, and that he might be the one. Never having felt this way with anyone in a long time. All those thoughts were thrown out the window though when you saw panic all across his face when he saw who was standing at the front door.

All he had to say were the right words, and promise the same things everyone else did. Having been hurt enough in the past you wore armor to shield yourself with. The wall becoming taller and thicker even more now. There was no way you were ever going to come back down after this. Never wanting to be with anyone else or get into another relationship. Your confidence shattered to pieces.

Knock knock knock

Three loud knocks made you jump slightly and turn your head towards the sound. Hoping and praying it wasn't Max. The last person you wanted to see was him right now. Still needing to heal your broken heart, and not being ready to face him yet.

Slowly getting up out of bed you made your way towards the front door. Taking a deep breath before placing your hand on the doorknob to slowly turn it open. Letting out a sigh of relief when you saw who was standing there instead.

"Do you ever answer your phone bitch?" Your best friend barged her way inside your apartment not even waiting for the invitation.

"My phones been turned off." You said shutting the door behind you to look at her. It was half true. You knew she was calling but you didn't want to talk to anybody.

"You can't do this to yourself. You smell like shit and he's out living his life while you wallow in here." The lecture was the last thing you wanted to hear from her right now.

"Yes you don't think I don't know that." Becoming defensive now.

"Do not let him win. Especially don't let that bitch ruin your confidence. You need to go out and have fun." She said looking around your apartment hating that you've been stuck in here like some hermit crab.

"I don't want to. I like it here." Whining like some child who got told she needed to clean up her mess.

"Ugh yes we are going out tonight and you are going to look hot and catch someone's eyes." Grabbing your hand and pushing you towards the shower. Keeping your feet pinned to ground in hopes she would give up and let it go. Of course she was even more stubborn than you and wouldn't let up.

"Y/F/N please just let me sulk one more day." She was pushing even harder now and she gave an extra hard tug and basically threw you into the bathroom and you had to grasp the counter so you didn't fallZ