Chapter 6

If he looked at me like that, I'd die on the spot

.....

(Y/N POV)

Can't get you off my mind.

I was sitting in Aidan's trailer, scrolling through my phone. Aidan wasn't done filming until lunch, which was in half an hour. I had already picked out the meal plan for today, veggie burgers, and I was just waiting till he came back.

My eyes flitted around the room again, and I stared at the camera once more. The question I had asked myself earlier pressed against the back of my head, and I was filled with a sudden curiosity.

I shuffled through my backpack for my laptop, and quickly pulled it out.

No way.

AidanRGallagher // YouTube Channel

I immediately started scrolling through his uploaded videos, until I came upon his vlogs. One immediately caught my attention, and I clicked on it with interest.

FIREWORKS OVER NIAGARA FALLS - Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa

Published on August 16, 2018

Oh, this was going to be good.

..........

"I just came back from my massage," Aidan's voice said, "AHHHHHHHHH, words cannot describe, AH, can't describe what I'm feeling right now."

I laughed, my eyes glued to the screen in front of me. Overall, Aidan's vlogs were nothing less than adorable. He's just a kid living his best life.

"I'm back," someone said, swinging open the door, "whats up?"

Aidan was skipping into the trailer, his cute little uniform still on. He hadn't noticed the video playing on my laptop yet, so I continued waiting.

"I have an hour for lunch," he said, "where do you want to go?"

"You pick, I'm just the assistant."

"But you're also my friend."

I raised an eyebrow. I loved how he considered me to be his friend, even though we've only known each other for a couple days. I didn't have a chance to respond, because the horrified look on Aidan's face told me he saw my laptop.

"ARE YOU WATCHING MY VLOG??!!" he screamed, running over to me.

He gasped, and started to running around the small trailer. His arms were flailing around, as he squealed in terror.

"Oh lord, calm down!" I exclaimed.

"BUT NOW YOU'VE SEEN MY ROOM TOURS!"

"I think they're adorable," I said, "I love your room tours."

He stopped screaming, and stood still. Although he tried to hide it, I saw his lips creep into a smile.

"You think I'm adorable?" he asked innocently.

"Maybe."

His cheeks flushed, and he rubbed the back of his neck. I closed my laptop screen, and shoved it into my backpack. Grabbing my sweater, I swung open the trailer door, and waved for him to follow me.

"Come on," I said, "let's get lunch."

..........

I watched him take a bite out of his veggie burger, a huge smile on his face. He had ketchup all over his face, but he didn't seem to mind. I shoved a bunch of napkins at him, tempted to wipe it off myself, but I resisted.

"CaN wE cOmE hErE fOr LuNcH tOmOrRow?" He asked, his mouth full of food.

"Won't you get sick of it?"

"nEvEr."

I grinned, and finished the rest of my food. Once Aidan was done, we walked the couple blocks back to the set at a quick pace. Aidan was due at the makeup trailer in 10 minutes.

"So I heard you wanted me to be your movie buddy," I said, "is that true?"

Aidan's ears perked up, and he nodded his head eagerly. Everything this kid did was like a cute puppy. I didn't understand it.

"I already picked out the first movie," he said, pulling out his phone, "I downloaded it on here."

"What is it?"

"Thirteen going on thirty! It's my mom's favorite, and she said you would like it too."

"I'm sure I will."

He grinned again, and shoved his phone back in his pocket. Both of us were thinking the same thing, even if we didn't want to admit it.

We were looking forward to movie night.