Chapter 33

(Y/N POV)

Drunkbech

@Drunkbech: only came to the club for Calpurnia

Tagged: mollysheridan, calpurnia,

finnwolfhardofficial + 3 more

6/23/19 10:34pm

324 likes, 52 comments

mollysheridan ily more than anything babe

drunkbech ugh no ilym

jakesterin lies you came to drink

username isn't she underage?

username and I oop-

(view 34+ replies)

username damn wish I coulda been there

username look at my girls go

username lowkey hate calpurnia

username omg did you meet finn

(View 9+ comments)

I stared down at my phone, reading through the replies. Calpurnia had just finished thier set, and some random DJ took over. My head felt dizzy from the amount of alcohol I consumed, but I put on a sheepish grin as I looked around the club.

I took a sip out of my shot glass, and slammed it down on the table with no control. I hated being drunk, but I loved the drinks. Made my life seem easier. Made my life seem normal.

"You look a little young to be drinking," someone said beside me.

I turned to look at the man in the chair. He looked older than me, but I couldn't really tell; my eyesight was blurry with intoxication.

"Soooo wattt if I ammmmmm," I slurred, "wat you gonnnna do aboat ittt?"

I stumbled over my heels weakly, clinging to the edge of the counter. The man jumped up from his seat and grabbed my arm, hoisting me up.

"You can't be out this late like this," he said, "I'll drive you home. Don't worry, I'm sober."

"Whooooo argh you?"

"I'm Jonah, you can trust me."

"Butt watt abouttt-" I struggled to remember my friends name, "mollly?"

"I'm sure she's fine. Let's go."

"I don'ttt wanttt to gooooo."

"I have tequila, hows that sound?"

"Takeeee meee! I want to get drunkkkk!"

He started to lead me towards the door, and I blindly followed after him. His eyes were glancing around the room, looking at everyone we passed by, but I didn't question it. I felt like there was water sloshing around in my brain, and I couldn't think.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell, "Get your hands off her!"

The sound of running footsteps came hurtling towards me, and I braced for impact. Instead, the person came running at Jonah, who was dragging me towards the door.

"What the hell, man!" I heard Jonah exclaim.

"Fack off dude, let go of her!" the other man yelled,

"Back off, she's my girlfriend. I'm just taking her home."

"The heck you aren't," the unknown boy yelled, "beat it before I call the cops."

I felt Jonah shove me towards the ground and storm off out of the club. I slumped on the ground, and hit my head on the concrete floor, my head out of focus. The boy who was left lunged towards me, and cupped his hand around my cheeks.

"Come on," he mumbled, "wake up."

I didn't want to.

"Hey! Someone call an ambulance!" he yelled.

I still didn't want to.

"It's going to be okay," he said, "just breathe."

That, I could do.