the part of my life i dont know what to title

hello. this update is long overdue and i dont even know where to start?

the last update i made was from october. it's now march. 

i thought i was doing well, because sixth form was such a change of routine and i genuinely believed that because i was happy i wasn't depressed anymore, and it worked for a few months but as soon as new years hit i just spiraled down again back to where i was in the summer. 

the major thing i want to talk about is my ROMANTIC LIFE because thats changed a lot! over the christmas break my feelings for my friend grew stronger and we met a couple of times and we've met up SO MANY weekends since then. shit was weird (it still is??) and over february half term we didnt really talk and we didnt talk the following week, so that sunday (which was the sunday just gone) i met up with him and i told him i liked him!!! had a panic attack whilst doing so but he hugged me a LOT and told me he liked me too. that made me so happy and i told my friends, and one of then who is also friends with him, messaged him and she asked him if he's happy and he said he was :'))))) we're not dating and im not really sure what's actually happening at the moment so we're just seeing what happens so yeah! that's crazy! in comparison to how i felt a year ago, i'm doing MUCH BETTER. 

i'm still not well though and i am working on that. i understand i need to talk to someone but its just the matter of actually talking and admitting im not okay. i have more faith in myself now i've told my friend how i feel.

i don't know when the next update will be or if i ever update again. thanks for reading lol xxxx