|0. Teaser|

"Geez man it's obvious that you're hooked up on that lost girl in your dorm." Yoongi passed by with a bottle of sprite in his hands which Hoseok took it immediately. He sighed then sat beside me.

"I told you we-" I was cut off by the baby of the group.

"Yah! Just date already or something!" Jungkook blurted out with a smirk.

"I mean dating is a strong word, and I don't think hyung or the girl liked each other..." Jimin said quietly while waiting for dinner.

"HA! That's what you think, pabo!" V walks in and hit his head lightly, which jolted poor Jimin.

"Then why did you move out in the first place?" Hoseok took a sip of Yoongi's sprite.

"Really just look at his face, obviously blushing!..." Jin yelled from the kitchen

Then the rest continue to argue about me dating this girl, even V is having a bet with Jimin.

"Seriously, We Just Met!" I accidentally said too loud which fixed everyone's attention to me.

Silence filled the place. Seriously I just wanna eat with these guys.

"Tae give me back my 14.000 won..." I turn my head to Jimin, receiving his money back.

.

.

.

YOOOO!!!! My first storyy!!! This thing had been sitting on draft for days. Okay so this is gonna be a small project and maybe it'll take some times to finish this out. And of course I need some inspiration along the way.

OK, there's something you need to know before you read muh bookz:

1. I am not a professional writer
2. There will be miss spelling and wrong grammar.
3. My sense of humor is weird af, sometimes my story won't make sense but please understand

Right, that's it
Wish me luck guys, THANK YOU!!!

.

.
Yes, please they need readers and support, thank you so much for clicking this story btw, ENJOY!!💜💜