|3. The Girl Next Door|

Jennie's POV

Getting out of bed feels like taking a big step from your simple life as you leave your comfort zone.

Well, that's how I fell here, right now.

Then I step on the cold smooth-wooden floor and head to the bathroom to wash my face.

Well, I prefer to eat breakfast first then brush my teeth.
Before going out, I took my phone to check some messages from my mom, my friends even from my closest cousin.

Even though I didn't have siblings, I'm grateful not to have one.

After that I open the door and saw something I don't need to see in the fucking morning.

Namjoon, my roommate, was cuddling topless again with some chick wearing his shirt with mini skirt.

As the door open they fixed their eyes on me.

My figure standing in front of him and his girlfriend probably, made her let out a quick irritated snarl then leave Namjoon from the couch and she grab her purse and head to the exit.

I just stand there with cringed face thinking on what have they been doing while I sleep. It showed 8.03 in my phone and it's still early though.

As the chick head to the door, Namjoon quickly followed her outside.

"You have been lying to me all this time!....." the girl yelled in the distance.

Well I didn't hear Namjoon yelling too but the girl was sobbing loudly.

Jeez don't wake the whole dorm up it's still early.

Then the girl shout at him again that she won't see his face again.

I immediately cringed harder as his barefoot-footsteps walk heavily to the dorm room.

As he walk into the room, he close the door, lean his back on it and then stare at me.

I simply mouthed 'sorry' but then he walk to the couch, sit there and palmed his face with both of his hands.

"I said I'm sorry, I didn't know your girlfriend was here-"

"She's not my girlfriend" he stopped me.

"wha-"

"She's my ex" then he just smiled at me.

I shake the thoughts away the asked him
"So you moved me inside because she's gonna be here?"

"Nope" he said while looking for his shirt but then just realized that his ex wore it.

He let out a sigh and spoke
"She just came, maybe around 15 minutes ago."

"When did you move me?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter, ok?.." he said then walk into the room and close it.

I just realized something that I can't put a finger on it.

Out of nowhere, I had the idea to make pancake but not having the mood to share.