|7. Another Boring Day|

Namjoon's POV

"Glad that's over.." I walk to the small living room with the dining room joining the side.

As I sat on the couch fiddling in the TV, Jennie began to talk from the kitchen.

"Remember, I still have to go out with him again, so good luck you!.." I rolled my eyes as she reminds me again.

That also reminds me of the senior party that will be held in tow days! I widen my eyes as a notification dings in my phone.

It's Kookie..

Kookie-YAH!!
        "Hyung! I didn't know you were neighbor with that girl Lisa. Btw, can you bring me to the senior party later? I know I still have a few months to work on but c'mon, you're my hyung!"

This kid... I mean he always wants me to bring him along to parties and stuff. I've tried to hold him away from drinks but I've failed once and at the end, we have to drag him home and we didn't brought along our car.

Me
"Agh fine, but you're still 18 and still, no drinking like the last time!"

Kookie-YAH!!
       "YES!! I PROMISE I WON'T, URE THE BEST HYUNG!!"

I looked at the time and it showed 11.37.

"I call dibs on the bed!!" I jumped from the bed.

"Sis that's not fair!" Jennie yelled running to my direction.

As I was about to fell to the bed, she pushed me and causing me to rolled out of bed.

Then she got up and sat on the bed while collecting all the pillows and blanket.

"You lil' brat!" I slightly yelled.

"Raagh!.." Jennie fake growls in attempt to shut me away.

"Sweetie that won't work on me.." I mumbled.

I was about to grab her and to plopped on the couch, but then she bit my damn hand.

"Awh what was that for!" I chuckled which she replied with a laughter.

Again, while attempting to yeet her off the bed, I tickled her and I gladly found her ticklish spot.

"AHAha Nam- Haha!" she began to rolled down from the corner of the bed and was almost fell down but she pulled me with her and we ended up on the floor together with some pillows surrounding us.

The position was quiet concerning, with her one the floor facing up and me on top of her with my hand caging her on both side. Time suddenly froze as the awkward sensation flew in the atmosphere.

We stare at each other for a brief moments, secretly admiring her eyes.

"I wasn't planning all this.." I decided to broke the awkwardness then she chuckled.

I reply with another laugh, stood up while helping her up.

"Fine, I'll took the couch but just because I'm being a gentleman here." I playfully bragged at her which she responded with a slight hit on my arm.