|5. Being Hopefull|

>>>>>1# Namjen!!!!<<<<<

WOWWWW I HAD MY EYES GAWKING AT THE SCREEN FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES LIKE, is this shiz realll????

[3/27/2019]
.
.
.
Namjoon's POV

I ran through the hall of my college building holding my report paper for the last class, the one that I take out from my bag as I ran.

As I slam open the door, the noises of people talking that was heard from outside, stopped right away.

"Kim Namjoon, you're late!" the daehag gyosa said. (it means college teacher)

"C'mon sir it's just 3 minutes late!" I yelled from the door to the teacher which appears doesn't care about me.

The other students were looking back at me but some already turn their backs around.

I sigh, spot Yoongi's head on his arm as he sleeps and walk to sit on the empty chair next to him.

As I sat down, the college teacher seemed to be not interested at lecturing me and scan the crowd to see if everyone's sitting.

Hoseok, me and Yoongi is know in the same class.

Then someone was tapping my back and as I turn Hoseok then lean in.

"Dude it's the last class and you're late?" he whispered while his chuckle was about to came out.

"Yah! Blame the elevator!..." I got annoyed then he chuckled out as we sat back.

After all those...sessions....

Me, Yoongi and Hoseok were walking out of the college building while talking about our graduation that will be attended about next 3 or 4 weeks.

Of course, we're really happy that our school life will be over soon but also nervous at the same time since we don't know what to do after that.

I look at the time on my phone and it showed 2.54 pm.

They sighed and without any more talking, we decided to go home.

I waved them goodbye as I walk my own way back to my dorm.

The journey reminds me of the small yet precious moments me and my other 6 friends were keeping.

A flashback of us first meeting together as a group was running through the back of my head

*The flashback*

Me, Hoseok and Yoongi were practically best friends since we're little. Hoseok got a new friend Jin who ended clicked with me perfectly. Yoongi bring his friend, Jimin, to a house party when we're still about 14 years old.

The five of us became so famous at school because of our compactness. They called us Bulletproof Boy Scouts, Jin called it Bangtan Boys which I make it simpler to BTS.

Why you may ask? There were bullies trying to take advantage from one of us, the other 4 will defend no matter what, even if it means we get beaten up together at the end.