|14. Drugged?|

Author's POV

Jennie groans as she woke up.

The soft fabric under her makes it hard for Jennie to open her eyes, but she knows she's awake.

Not so long after her realization, she remember her boyfriend that's been waiting for her earlier.

"Kai.." she mumbled.

She open her eyes in a rush.

"Shit, how long did I sleep?!" she accidentally cursed.

She sat up on a bed in the bedroom of her usual dorm. As she looked around, she fixed her sight to the window.

"It's morning already?!" she gawked.

Without thinking, she jumped out of bed and search her phone, without realizing she is on her pj.

But she did realized that her luggage are back to their places, with other stuff on the table.

She finally spotted her phone, she opens it and search Kai's name on the messages.

"When did I reply the chat?..." she thought.

Kai

"Babe, you still up there? It's been 25 minutes?"

"Jen, you sure you ok? Should I come get you up there?"

"Kai, I think we shouldn't do this, my parents will freak out if I break their promise."

"What? Are you ok? what promise?"

"I promise them to stay in this dorm, which they had been planning for months just for me, I'm sorry."

"Alright then, see you tomorrow babe."

"Bye boo"
seen

*end of chat*

Bye boo? Wtf?

Those jerks, she knew they should have got here earlier.

She put her phone in her pocket and head outside barefooted.

As she open the door, she was greeted by her friends in the living room, eating breakfast.

"Guys, Jennie is awake." Jin announced as he shove more cereal to his mouth and focus on the TV.

Jennie ignored them, then search for the person that she put on her hate list since last night.

"Jennie!" Jisoo hugged her as she bumped on her.

"Ok, Jichu what's all this?" Jennie asked.

"Owh, it's a long story, first you got kidnapped, then 2 days without you, then you end up-"

"Wait hold up, why is everyone saying that I've been kidnapped? By who?" Jennie cut Jisoo's sentence.

"Kai obviously" Namjoon butted in.

A sting landed on his face which fixed all the other's attention to them.

"Jen, what was that for?!" Namjoon held his cheek.

Jennie slapped Namjoon right on the cheek as soon as she saw him.

"That's for preventing me to be together with Kai!" she pointed a finger at him.

Everyone started to chuckle with a bitter expression, some are even rolling their eyes.

"Bruh you hated Kai" Yoongi said sleepily.