|25. You're So Gorgeous| pt. 1

KINDA EDITED SO..

I can't say anything to your face

.

.

.

1 day before Jennie's graduation...

|Namjoon & Jennie's Dorm|7.39 am|
Jennie's POV

I felt lights from the window lit the room. But before I open my eyes, I smiled as I felt warm and muscular arm wraps my waist.

It's none other than the one and only Kim Namjoon, the only person that lives with me in the same room.

As I snuggle in so I can get better position,he then pulled me closer to his chest which I easily felt his heart beat from my back comfortably.

Warmth quickly filled my body as he tilt his head behind my neck.

"You feel that? My heart beat?" he whispered softly behind me.

I hummed in respond.

"They beat... Just for you." I can feel him smirking behind my back due to his effective words to me that made me blush that easy.

I buried my face deeper to the pillow so that he won't see me blushing.

But then, I woke up.
(Who can relate to this, it always happen when I had beautiful dreams, jeez...)

I sat up on the bed and saw that there's no one beside me, he must have been sleeping on the couch again.

How can I dreamed of him that way, so cheesy yet s romantic...?

After a 2 minutes of rethinking about life decisions and hesitations, I pick up my phone and checked everything.

I check my calendar to see my schedule for today, then I see that tomorrow is my graduation.

Oh yea, graduation... wait, GRADUATION!?

Author's POV

Namjoon, who had been outside since last night, was currently eating his breakfast while watching TV since he had nothing to do until his graduation.

Suddenly, the bedroom door flung open revealing Jennie in her pajama, looks like she's having another panic attack, he joked to himself.

"AAAaaaArrRgg!!.." she groan with her phone still in her hand, she reaches the couch then plopped herself down next to Namjoon with her face buried to the pillow.

She continue to groan dramatically as if someone just died.
(Rest in peace Cameron Boyce buddy T-T)

But Namjoon didn't even bother to took a glance at her and continue his breakfast. Jennie took a peak and look behind her to find that her roommate didn't notice her being loud.

"Aren't you gonna ask what happened to me?" she asked trying her baby accent.

Namjoon turn his head to her and respond with a "hm?"

"Aish forget it.." Jennie said with a heavy heart, then she walk her way to the small kitchen.

"Yah I was just kidding! Fine, what's up Jen?" Namjoon stated without turning around but keeps his mind on the TV.

She breathe in and talked.

"Well I'm just nervous about my graduation and all that, adult stuff in the future." she said while making her breakfast, egg toast sandwich.