|12. It's Just The Beginning| pt. 2

UNEDITED

Taehyung's POV
|A day after the party|Bangtan's House|

Silence field the living room, I drank my water from my glass and stare at the coffee table that is filled with books and homework.

It's been a day since Kai left with Jennie.

Chaeng was heard sobbing across the room with Jisoo trying to calm her down.

Jin-hyung was making food in the kitchen with Jimin, Jungkookie and Lisa was talking in the dining room, while Namjoon hyung, Hoseok and Yoongi-hyung are going to the police station to report Kai and his crime while giving them the evidence in Hoseok's phone.

I shut my eyes while still hearing Jisoo trying to call Jennie for 56th time.

Can't believe I count that

"Aish, Jennie still hasn't replied my calls.." Jisoo whined then laid her back to the couch.

"What actually happened to Jennie  before you guys head to the backyard?" I asked softly which Jisoo can hear.

"We didn't feel anything odd happening before Namjoon-oppa came to us, Jennie was still behind us when we're in the crowd, she was safe with us back then." she explain.

Suddenly the front door opens, came in Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok-hyung with faces that might screams bad news.

"Oppa?" Chaeng stopped her sobbing and was hoping that the taller guy replied.

Then Jungkook and Lisa comes in from the dinning room and sit next to me, Jin-hyung and Jimin walk in the living room then lean to the wall waiting for them so say something.

"The police said the number plate of the car has expired since 6 years ago, and that they have been searching the car for years cause the owner never paid vehicle registration." Hoseok explained.

"Wow, 6 years? Think how much the penalty they must pay." Jin said with him raising his eyebrows.

"Yea, the police knew Kai and his crimes, he's always been famous to wreck clubs and making troubles." Yoongi said then sat next to Chaeng who had stopped crying and had put on her serious face.

"So, they don't know where Kai is? They can't track him using their police gadgets or something?" Jungkook asked.

"Nah, Kai is smart, he's got some app or such that makes his phone untrackable." Namjoon-hyung said which makes sense.

I let out a heavy sigh then the silence took over.

"Does the police know where Kai has his hiding place or his house maybe?" Lisa asked.

"The police said Kai has lot's of backup houses and if we search one by one it's just gonna take a life time." Yoongi said.

Yeontan had been whining for me to lift him up, I lift him and set him on my lap.

"What will Kai do to her, I hope he doesn't hurt Jennie, she did nothing wrong to him.." Chaeng softly said to Jisoo.

From the edge of my eyes, I can see Jimin giving her sympathetic look.

I bet he was saying 'I just wanna hug her and tell her everything is ok', which made me smile but it quickly disappeared as Jin looked at me with questioning look.

"We should really tell Kai's ex about this so she can be aware of his moves." Hoseok said in the middle of silence.

"That's really random but," I shrugged "who wants to do it?" I asked which signaled everybody that I don't wanna do it.