|11. Let's Party!| pt. 3

UNEDITED

Taehyung's POV

|7:43|Choi Seung Cheol's Mansion|

The music was blasting more hyped yet catchy music.

Me and Jimin were done eating, Baekhyun and Suho was both still tagging along with us.

"Isn't this great guys?! Our last year to be seniors, gotta be memorable!" I turn my head to see Hoseok yelled which drew our attetion.

"Hyung!!" 

We greeted him and Yoongi warmly and they join the dance floor.

Of course as usual, Hoseok never failed to amused us with his crazy-good-looking-cool dances that fits with every song that the DJ plays.

We laughed, jumped, and yell together as the music was getting louder and louder.

In the middle of the party, I saw Namjoon-hyung trying to code us while dancing along too.

I found it funny at first but then my mind came back to serious and quickly signaled Jimin.

"What?! We're gonna distract everyone now?!" he asked me in the middle of the flashy dance floor.

"Well yea! The most important one to be distracted is Kai's companion that probably are like a decade older than us!!" I continue dancing while yelling back at him.

He bit his bottom lip while thinking.

Then Yoongi patted our shoulder harshly and dragged us out from the dance floor, leaving Hoseok dancing with Suho and Baekhyun.

"Hyung help us we got nothing, you know the plan right?" we finally landed on a quiet place to communicate.

Then he suddenly chuckled and began to talk.

"Remember that time when you two got to perform something at the mall in accident?" he said while holding the urge of laughing.

"Aaish, do we have to?" Jimin whined while I look away in a helpless way.

"Well let's see if you have a better idea." Yoongi said calmly which is actually right, we have no other choice.

Then Jimin let out a heavy sigh. "Well, here goes nothing.."

And as we walked and while Yoongi started laughing, we got up to the small stage, pic up the mic the Dj had been holding.

"Wae?! What-"

Before the Dj continue, we requested a song that will sounded not that familiar but still, people can have fun to.

"Are you sure you wanna sing that?!" the DJ yelled, fighting the loud music.

"I mean this party is hyped, no way the people will reject the Hoedown Throwdown!" Jimin replied.

Hearing the word 'Hoedown Throwdown' made me remember how cool it was seeing the whole mall dancing together yet still it's funny and weird how we agreed on singing that back then.

"Ok y'all want this!" the DJ said.

We turn and face the crowd who's still dancing like crazy in the wide backyard.

Even from the loud music, we can still hear our own heavy breathing. Yoongi-hyung was lifting his thumbs up at us while Namjoon-hyung was still waiting for us.

"You wassup party people!!" Jimin started which surprisingly startled the crowd at first but then all of them ended up replying with cheering.

"Ok guys, we know that this party is the dopest one ever thanks to S. Coups who did all this to us!!" I yelled with the mic under my chin.