|6. New & Old Friends|

Namjoon's POV

I've texted the boys to come over and they agreed immediately.

This is all weird, it's like preparing dinner for some classy guest but it's just Kai, well and the lads.

Lisa was the first to come, I don't really mind, her she's cool but there's a slight past that she keeps for herself that includes Kai.

Well it was not as intense as it was like we had thought before but, it's more like a chill atmosphere around the dorm.

Jennie was on her phone, Lisa was taking over the kitchen just only to make popcorn.

We decide that what kind of perfect dinner this will be without movie night?

I was picking the movie when the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" Jennie suddenly jumped from the couch with her plain shirt and her pyjama short.

I stare at the door as she opens it and it was two girls standing in front.

"Jendeukie!!" one of them with orange hair exclaims.

Lisa was dumbfounded of the voice outside an stop all her doing.

One of them was, yes, Jisoo.

I sigh as she sigh because of my figure inside the room.

Basically, I knew Jisoo that she knew all about me being Jennie's dormmate.

"Once again, I'm sorry.." 

"You don't know how many people laughed at the main attention, and that's me!" she smiled with her pushing her voice at me before I can even finish my sentence.

"Here we go again.." I mumbled at myself as I look away waiting for her to pour herself out again.

"It's been 2 years and people still kept those embarrassing photos of me covered with my own cake!" she slightly yelled.

In the middle of our talking and her bickering, the doorbell rings again.

Jennie once again look at the door but it opens with the lads yelling, yes, bangtan.

Jennie's POV

Me and Chaeng was trying to reason with Jisoo and calm her down but suddenly the doorbel rings.

But before I can even reach the door handle, it opens and came in a bunch of boys around my age yelling in excitement bringing some plastic bags full of God knows what.

And then everything stopped as they saw me and basically everyone else inside, especially me.

Then Namjoon steps forward and introduced them.

"Jennie, meet my friends.." he said as if he's completely done with them.

Every bows at me while I do too, while some were waving some small wave at me with a smile.

I realized there were 6 of them, hope this dinner won't be a party.

And another thing I realized is that Jisoo is staring at one of them.