|18. And There Goes More Trouble|

QUICK CHECK, I GUESS EDITED?

This part happened the day Jennie introduced her "bOyfRiEnd" to her parents, well ENJOY!!

Lisa's POV
|Chaeyoung & Jisoo's dorm| 3.23|

"It's awkward being around Jungkook, isn't it?" Chaeyoung asked me in the middle of our movie afternoon.

I was currently in the girls's dorm since my dorm is hella boring and empty, me and the girls minus Jennie were getting closer and closer and we even made a thing, movie afternoon.

I immediately chocked on air as I heard his name.

Jisoo patted my back and give me a glass of water and spoke.

"Aish, Chaeng it's not good to ask such a private question." Jisoo-unnie fired back at Chaeng.

"N-no, it's ok actually, the answer is not really, it's been days since he visited my dorm to apologize, but still I just can't forgive him yet the other side of me said to forgive him." I explain while Chaeng listen and Jisoo set the movie.

We decided to watch action movie and we watched Avenger Civil War instead.

"By the way what did he do anyways that makes you mad?" Jisoo asked.

"Well it's a long story, starting from we were still little.." I sigh remembering our friendship and our promises that we promise not to break.

"Well what is it?" Jisoo continue to ask.

"We were close friends, too close in my opinion, we grew up together and do everything together." I started.

"Uh huh.." Chaeng said while eating the popcorn we made earlier.

"Times pass, somehow I had this feelings when I'm around him." I looked down, not even focused on the movie.

"Peter Parker is so handsome, he's so young-"
(IKR OMGGGG)

"Chaeng, Lisa is pouring her heart out!" Jisoo cutted Chaeng's sentences.

"Oh sorry-"

"It's ok we can finish the story later.." I said.

"No really, continue please." Chaeng said.

"Alright, so I grew feelings for him, but then he got a date." I continue making Jisoo's eye widen.

"Jinja? A girlfriend?" she said with her mouth full.

"Yeah, you know Eunha?" I asked.

"Eunha? Jeez that brat is just a gold digger..." Chaeng said.

"I know, I tried to warn Jungkook but he loves her too much he even refuses to be around me and even pushed me off once." I said with a disgusted look on my face.

"Aish that kid needs help big time." Jisoo said.

"So after a few months, Eunha keeps on saying that I'm lonely and once bully me." I continue.

"And?.." They both asked.

"And Jungkook didn't even do anything about it, we were literally in front of him, she even once poured ice tea on me and Jungkook laughed at me." I said.

"I can't believe you grew feelings on that guy.." Chaeng said.

"*sigh* But I know deep inside, he's still my friend. And people can change, he's a person, so yeah." I said, then rest my back on the couch.