|30. Epilogue|

"Can't believe it.." a man said which echoed through the empty dark hall.

It was around 1.47 am in a cold sell inside a jail, a man sat on the edge of the box, tilting his head back.

"You lost, fighting against some 20 year olds, you have your own men yet you lost? That's just ridiculous." the man laughed bitterly.

"I tried my best, Gideon, or should I say GD, I mean what does D stands for, I thought your name is Gideon Kim?" the young man replied who seemed to be just across the sel the man had stayed in.

"It's called improvising, psh.. I don't wanna be called GK, GD is much better, you don't even know my real name-"

"Get to the point dude, I've lost my girlfriend because of you, now I get arrested and you're not even 30 years old!" the young man slightly yelled as he stood up from his seat and barge the sell wall.

The man sigh in agreement.

"I know, I put too much make up on back then." the man looked away.

There was a brief of silence between them but then he started the conversation again.

"You don't know my real age huh? I'm 30 since yesterday." the man looked up.

"Owh. Happy birthday?" the young man muttered.

"Jee don't pretend you care, Kai." Gideon continue.

Kai just sigh then sit back down while tilting his head back to the wall, now both of them were in the same sitting positions.

"Have I mention, me and Jennie, we're related?" GD asked.

"N-no.."

"She's my step sister." he replied.

"..."

"And why do you want me to be her boyfriend so badly that you have to cut my relationship with Krystal?" Kai asked weakly.

"Easy, revenge." GD replied.

"Why?" Kai asked.

"My sis- step sister here, she got everything she wanted. College? check. Money? Check. Love? Check." GD said.

"And what did I get? College? I have to get it on my own. Money? I had to work, I have my own ways as you know. Love? My parents don't know who I am anymore." GD continue.

"But why me? You could've chose someone else. And how can she like, she didn't recognize you as her step brother?" Kai asked again.

"That's one of the reason why I'm seeking revenge, my parents never introduced me to her and so she can help me with my plan... Her boyfriend, you were his buddy back then if I'm not wrong?" GD answered.

"Psshh, buddy? Never. I'm just feeding him lies all these years." Kai said.

GD let out a sigh but then he continues.

"I need her to suffer, I want to see her suffocate. My parents betray me, they forget me. I'll show them who I really am." GD said as he stand up, walks to the small window on the wall and stared at the city just to add dramatic tensions.

.

.

.

Whooop the story is finally finished y'all🎊🎉🎊🎉

I'm so grateful to finish a story, FINALLY GAAAHHH!!!!

CHECK OUT MY 2 NEW BOOKS GUYS!!😍😤✊💜

Thank you so much!!💜💜

-Shaylee