|13. Jennie Returns|

UNEDITED

Lisa's POV

I've tried calling Jennie for like 5 times tonight, I even tried to call Kai once, but they ain't even answering!

Currently I was inside my dorm, it's kinda pouring outside and it's a bit cold, so I made a warm cup of tea.

While doing some homework and reports, I hold my phone waiting for her to reply my text even though I know she just won't reply back.

"Damn this crap.." I muttered.

As I finish my report, it was like 8 pm and I haven't really take a bath yet, so I'll do that.

After cleaning up the small dinning table which literally fits 2 people, I packed my bag for class tomorrow, then take some clothes and head to the bathroom.

I was peacefully taking a shower when my phone rings on the counter at the side of the room.

I quickly dried my hand and receive the call.

And while I'm calling, I get dressed comfortably.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Liz, I've heard that Jennie is missing?"

It was the one and only, Bambam.

"Yeah! Wae?"

"It's just that- wait are you taking a shower right now? at this time?"

"Yeah, why? Wanna video chat me while I'm bathing?"

"What?! no! Ew!"

I laughed at his response as I finished my shower. While drying myself with my towel, Bambam began to speak.

"I'll continue the information that I got."

"Speak to me dude."

"I've heard Kai is now Jennie's boyfriend, I mean that fact or hoax, spread like some kind of virus or what!"

"*sigh* Bammie, I know that, and I, being a good friend, didn't believe that"

"Really? Cuz, I saw them walking near my dorm yesterday, they look fine, Jennie looks happy, like really happy."

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah, they were heading to that romantic cafe near my dorm. You know that cafe is popular because it's, really romantic somehow-"

"Bam, they were near your dorm? Your dorm is like, 7 miles from here. Kai took Jennie, 7 miles away from us."

"Well that's your problem.."

"Yeah, I know.."

During our conversation, I contact the other with my laptop, in the 11 gangsters chatroom, and tell everything about me and Bam's conversation.

"So, Jennie doesn't like Kai, but Kai likes her?"

"Well, he likes her figure and visuals, he wants his ex back and use Jennie. The ex is jealous, wants him back, and Jennie can be heartbroken or worst, she could get hurt."

"...Owh well, good luck on your search, love."

"what the hell, you're flirting with me?"