|16. Let's Start Over| pt. 2

UNEDITED CUZ AGAIN, THE AUTHOR IS LAZY

Jimin's POV
|Bangtan's house| 7.23|

So everything turns out fine, Jennie is back even though some memories of her are gone but whatever, she's ok.

I was currently in my house, getting ready for college, as usual...

Hoseok and Yoongi hyung already left, Taehyung was having a break from his college; don't know why, ans Jungkook hust2 left.

I sighed to myself and step outside then locked the door.

My college is quiet near to Taehyung's college, we often walked together and ended up with different path at the end.

I decided to just walk since I'm not late or whatever.

After some turns and walking, I finally spotted the zebra cross that I always see and use.

But there's someone familiar standing there.

It's a she, wearing a simple skirt with t-shirt and jacket, holding papers and books with her bag behind her. She has those dark blonde kind of hair that's too familiar.

She look around then finally landed her gaze one me.

Those beautiful eyes landef on me.

It's Chaeyoung.

Smile formed on her face which flutters me every time she does that.

She waved at me as I walk closer and finally stand next to her while waiting for the light turns green for us to walk across.

The road was kinda busy which makes it somehow more awkward for us.

"So, college huh?" she asked me with the softest voice yet still hearable.

"Ah yea.." I chuckle but then looks away in order to not met her eyes.

Not that I hate her eyes, but every time I saw them, I got nervous and I often stuttered every single word I was saying.

She replied with a soft chuckle then look away to the road in front if her.

Without thinking, I fixed my eyes to her beautiful face without her knowing, sneaky as always.

She has the most gorgeous face seen from the side, like, just watching her staring at the road is just a blessing for me, even though she's younger than me.

Time flew fast, then the light turns green and the car stops.

It's kinda weird when it was just the two of us standing here.

"After you Chaeng.." I slightly widen my eyes then point my hand to the zebra cross as she signaled me to go first.

She step on the road followed by me behind her.

A familiar sound of thin wheels came closer and closer as Chaeng was about to step on the sidewalk.

Suddenly, a bike with no controlled break, almost pass through her, luckily with my swiftness, I grab her arm and pull her closer to me, preventing her from getting hurt by the bike or such thing worst.