|19. Kai and His Fellas| pt. 1

KINDA EDITED SO..

So basically this chapter is like, 80% Lizkook with like, 15% Namjen so, LIZKOOK SHIPPER THIS YO TIME TO SHINE, C'MON!

-----

???'s POV
|9.34 am|

I walked out of my car, wearing my best clothing then head straight to the front door.

As I clear my throat, my hand knock the door and for some seconds later, the door opens.

"Hello, may I help you sir?" a lady in front of me asked as she grip the door handle harder.

I bowed at her and said my greetings.

"If I won't disturb I will introduced myself, I am your daughter's boyfriend." I smiled.

"Oh, you must be mistaken sir, my daughter had already introduced her boyfriend last night, you must be in the wrong house." she said while slowly closing her door.

Then I held the door then spoke.

"But this is the residence of the parents of Jennie Kim, if I'm not wrong." I said.

"Y-yes, I am Jennie Kim's mother, but there are a lot of Jennie out there so you must be mistaken.." Jennie's mother said.

A man around his 60's walked behind the curtain from the room behind it which makes me bow at him.

"Is there a problem young man, I was expecting m wife in the kitchen." he said with no expression.

"Your daughter is my girlfriend, she told me she was in her parents house which is your house, but.. i-it's all messed up sir." I said.

"My daughter is taken by another young man, so just like what my wife had said, you must be mistaken." he said.

"If you may, may I know what's your daughter's boyfriend's name is?" I asked politely.

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon." the lady said proudly.

I widen my eyes as I heard the name.

"And what's your name young man?" the father asked.

"Kim Jong-in, but my friends called me Kai." I smiled.

Namjoon, you're totally the next man in my death list.
(omg I cringed at my own writings whatdahekk)

Jennie's POV
|Jennie & Namjoon's dorm|9.51|

I groan as the sun light hits my eyes from the edge of the window in my room.

Then I remember I was on the bed sleeping in the room when Namjoon decided to be a gentleman again so he slept on the couch, again.

Without opening my eyes, I turn around to have a new comfortable position

As I buried myself deeper in the sheet, I smell a familiar sent which confused me.

Suddenly a pair arms slithered around my waist, I jolted as the arms tightened the grip around my waist then I remember my roommate.

I sigh as the man next to me chuckle.

"Joon, I know you're my pretend boyfriend, but you don't need to sleep next to me, and don't be too comfortable cause this won't last forever." I said but then he pulled me closer then put his head on my head.

"I know, it's just you're so warm, so you don't like hugs and cuddle huh? Rude.." he muttered.

"No it's just, we just met-"