|10. Let's Party!|pt. 2

^(Yes, classy yet savage)^

^(Badass girls)^^(What they wear to da parteh)^

^(Badass girls)^
^(What they wear to da parteh)^

-----

Hoseok's POV
|6.55 PM|Choi Seung Cheol's Mansion|

"Hyung, do you think the plan will work?"

I asked Yoongi who has been walking with a tense expression lately.

"By the way what's wrong with your face?" I collect the guts to ask the question.

He shook his head, realizing he has been revealing his poker face too seriously.

"Nothing, aish this kid.." he said.

I sense a pang of guilt in his movement as I stop staring at him.

He sighed, "How about a drink?" he said hoping to wash off his mistake of shutting me up.

I smiled and he lead me inside and head to the small bar.

He sat down and order two drinks. After all the small chit-chat, the drink came and we spun around to enjoy the view of the party.

"Isn't it the most flashiest party ever?" I joked and he chuckle.

"I mean, this needs to be the best one ever since it's our last month as a senior and we won't retreat.." he took a sip of his drink and stare at something in the distance.

I immediately realized that he's trying to give me the first code in our plan so I acted normal.

The first plan is to spot Kai's fellows and acted normal so they'll be aware of our presence here.

After faking our conversation, the both of us stopped and pretend to felt like someone is watching us and turn our head to the two guys in the distance that had been watching us like some guard dog.

We took our leave and head to the main hall where the classy soul disembark.

I flinched as Yoongi landed his hand on my shoulder to stop me from walking before he speak.