|9. Let's Party!| pt. 1

So basically this POV is about Lisa and Jungkook before they meet up with Namjoon, ENJOY!!!

Author's POV

Lisa was humming one of her favorite song as she left the bathroom after she took a bath.

Her dorm was slightly smaller than Namjoon and Jennie's, with smaller fridge and smaller bedroom.

The couch in her dorm room only fit like 3 people with a small coffee table.

She made her way to the small yet comfortable kitchen to make some waffle and a cup of coffee.

She thought about tonight's party and what she's gonna wear because she's gonna be the only 18 year old, well if Jungkook doesn't come but she thinks he will.

After all the cooking and small dance were done, she sat on the small couch to enjoy her small breakfast.

Ring..

The bell of her dorm room ringed which drew her attention.

She sipped the coffee quickly before standing up and head to the door.

She forgot to see who it was through the peephole on the door so she swung open the door to see..

"What Jungkook?" she asked sarcastically while rolling her eyes, no longer have the manners to greet the guest politely.

"Hey that's not how you greet your childhood friend!" the boy, Jeon Jungkook stated playfully.

"Just get to the point, what?" she asked once again.

He chuckled then pushed her inside followed by him.

"I just wanna.. talk." he said then he sat on the couch.

He stare at the food Lisa just made.

"May I?" he asked while holding the coffee cup and was ready to sip it.

"What no!" she said.

Without hesitation he drank it with his playful glare at her.

"Jeez I'm older than you!" she said then took the plate of waffle.

"You're 5 months older than me, Lalice." he made it obvious that they are the same age.

"Fine whatever just not in my dorm!" she said as she finished her waffle, put down the plate.

Then Jungkook offered her coffee and she gladly dramk her breakfast.

Not so long after that, they were already at the backyard walking around.

"So, you know that, I'm sorry." he said without looking at her eyes.

They sat down on a bench provided there and look around without Lisa making any reply.

"You know the wound in my heart can't be healed." she said which surprised Jungkook in the middle of silence.

"So there's nothing to make it up to you?" he asked.

"Well, you're still in a relationship with her, and I've been telling you not to." she said as she thought about their fight a year ago.

"I'm sorr-"

Something fixed their attention.

It was Namjoon at the distance.

They thought he was searching for something, Namjoon didn't get a chance to look at the 2 and currently there's no one at the yard.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked pointing at 2 stranger in black.

"I don't know, they look harmful though.." Lisa said in a whispered tone, trying not to draw any attention.