|20. Kai and His Fellas| pt. 2

EDITED I GUESS?

Jennie's POV
|12.58|

Currently I was in my university, having a free time. Like seriously the lecturer is nowhere to be found and today's class is just like, supposed to be the last task collection.

I was busy texting Kai who is surprisingly texted back in his lesson hours, when suddenly someone scooted closer to see my screen.

"Ahm, Nayeon you're getting a little too close to my face..." I awkwardly tilted my head back since her hair is getting closer and closer too my face.

"Oup, sorry Jen.." she said the immediately moves back to her position which is next to me.

Since she's alone and seems pretty bored, and the person next to her is boy who is sleeping with his hood on, she decided to peek on my screen.

"Hey is that a new shampoo I smell?" I squint my eyes while smirking at her.

"I know! It's much better than the last one and it smells even better, it's-"

"Orchid!" we said that at the same time.

In the end we fangirl about how orchid smells the best on her while squealing which drew most of everyone in the class.

"Haha, by the way, are you texting Kai?" she asked while her cheerful face turned into a tense and more serious kind of face.

"Oh, y-yea what about that?" I asked back in realization that my phone is still on.

"Well, nothing. Congrats that you're taken." she sigh and look away while playing with her finger.

"Girl, stop he's not my boyfriend." I reply.

"Psh, no way. Every one has been talking about you and Kai, hashtag Jenkai all the way, jeez those kids.." she rolled her eyes.

"Ahg, I know! People starting shipping me with him and like trying to make us more official but they don't know the truth, so I'm still single." I put down my phone and decided to just talk to her since everything I need to know from Kai is all done.

"Really? I mean yea he's a gangster and just crimeful, is that even a word? But anyways, what's the tea?!" she widen her eyes and quickly turn her head to my direction as she said her last bit.

"Well, he kinda force me to be his girlfriend, like really forcefully wanting me for something in the past, his ex!" I loudly whispered then she let out a gasp.

"I knew it, sis you better kick his ass before he do anything worst. It's just like in movies, a sad-disappointed boyfriend trying to get his beautiful ex back by making her jealous with a poor innocent yet hot looking women, just to get his past girlfriend back.." Nayeon dramatically narrated.

"Girl, you're the best. By the way how's Jaebum?" I suddenly asked which makes her blush.

I know everything about her and Jaebum, they had been friends since forever and I know he likes her just like she likes him, but they never wanted to date each other, c'mon.

"W-what? Why do you ask such thing oh my gawd." she smiled while looking away.

"I just wanted to know when will you make a move since the boy it's just a chicken." I giggled at her expression as she heard the word chicken.

"Aish this kid.. I'm 3 months older than you! I'm the one who should be asking things like this, not you!" her whine filled the room but didn't even drew any attention because everyone is pretty much used to her loud voice.