|8. It's Just The Beginning| pt. 1

EDITED

Later that night...

Author's POV

The 7 boys decided to make another group chat which contains Jennie and her friends.

The group chat contained 7 boys and 3 girls, but Jennie arranged that.

Hobi_the_sunshine changed the group chat name into "The 11 gangsters"

Jennie invite Lisa to the group

Lisa joined the group

LalaLisa
OK, why did Jennie invite me to ta group chat with Jungkook in it?

Kookie-Yah!!
Well you can just leave the chat

JenJen
Ok, she can't cuz she's apart of this.

JustYoongi
Enough chatting let's get some coffee I need some

JinnieHyung
Let's meet at the coffee shop near Jennie's dorm.

AcupofTae
See You guys there!!

*end of chat*

After getting ready, Namjoon decided to go out first so that if Kai's around, he won't get suspicious.

Not so long after that, Namjoon was outside while Jennie was still in the elevator.

Jennie's POV

I step in the lift and press ground level. As it about to pass 2nd floor, it stopped there. I guess someone wants to hop in.

As the door opens, Kai was at the door.

Shit

I tried to ignore the words he said as if nothing happens.

"Oh, hey Jennie!" he smiled and he hop in and stand next to me.

Then he press the third floor.

"Where are you heading?" I curiously asked.

"I'm heading to Namjoon's dorm." he replied.

Oh hell naw.

"By the way, what's your dorm number, I mean, maybe sometimes I can visit you and Namjoon together, you know." he said.

"Owh me? I uh.. my dorm room is on 4th floor?.." I tried to lie but I think I failed .

"4th floor? Namjoon said you're on the 2nd floor." he furrowed his eyebrow.

Oh did he?!

"Ah, mine is actually on the 4th floor, he must be mistaken." I chuckled.

Finally, first floor.

"T-this is my stop." I smiled.

But then, he took a step closer at me, then whispers something in my ear.

"Remember what I want."

His voice send shivers, I stared into his eyes then he pushed me out slightly.

Then the elevator door closes with Kai's gaze still on me then it got disconnected as the door was fully closed.

I gulped then continue walking avoiding other people's gaze.