Chapter 14.5 +18

THIS CHAPTER IS THE FIRST +18 in THIS BOOK, IT WILL ONLY CONTAIN HERO AND JOSEPHINE'S STEAMY SCENE.

THIS SHORT CHAPTER WILL ALSO ONLY BE AVAILABLE IN THE WATTPAD EDITION!!

Josephine

When I open my eyes, the room smells of fresh coffee and bacon. I push myself up on my arms and look around the large room, Hero stands near the table, only wearing tight boxers. His back muscles are toned and defined, his wide arms buff and muscular.

He turns around and faces me, his bare chest made me drool, "Good morning beautiful."

I feel my entire body tense as he looks into my eyes, then approaches slowly, crawling on the bed slowly, like a wolf ready to pounce.

He kisses my lips once, then moves his hand up to my breast, squeezing it in his hand. I throw my head back, then grin.

He hovers over me with a wide smile, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I lift my arms as he takes his shirt off of my body. I move my hand down as he kisses my skin, grabbing him in my hand. He groans, falling sideways and putting his arms behind his head.

I straddle his lap and begin to grind against his thin boxers, his growing center presses against my spandex, making my eyes shut in delight.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He moans, grabbing my breast once more. He moves up, biting my nipple once, then sucking lightly.

"What an amazing way to wake up." He whispers, I nod in agreement and pull my breast away from him, moving down and pulling his boxers down. His length springs free and I bring it to my mouth, moving back and forth, taking in every inch of him.

I swirl my tongue around the tip, the put a little teeth in, dragging my teeth slowly down the shaft of his cock.

"Holy fuck." He groans, grabbing onto my shoulders and moving my body up and down, causing him so grow harder and harder.

I know when he grows close to the breaking point, because he throws his head back once more, then his fluids release into my mouth. I pull away and spit the warm, salty liquids to the floor.

"You give good blow jobs." He tells me. Then takes his cock in his hand, stroking it as I move up. He moves down to my legs and presses his lips to my inner thigh.

He presses his lips to my center, the thin material of my underwear feels like a thick barrier blocking out the passion.

He pulls on both sides of my panties and the thin material rips in two, his tongue attacks my core, licking and digging into my soft skin.

I moan, my fingers digging into his hair.

"Jesus Christ..." I whisper. He moves his lips, then his fingers enter me. My clit tightens around his warm fingers. I press my thighs together, squeezing his hand between my legs.

He knees my legs open and moves his hand faster, pulling them out every few seconds and rocking his palm against me.

"You're so tight. Come'on baby, I want you to come." He whispers, my back arches and and I groan, "Your pussy is so wet. It's like you were ready for me."

As if he were holding me above a cliff the entire time, his words set me off and I fall.

I feel my release, my liquids covering his palm.

"Fuck baby, I want to taste you." He tells me, bringing his hand to his lips and slowly licking the translucent liquid off his hand.

I gulp back my beating heart. Holy fucking shit, I love this man.