Chapter Thirty-Two: I Could Taste You

Josephine

I wrap my legs around his waist and slide my hands under his t-shirt, digging my fingers into his back. He moans in my ear as he pushes his underwear down. Like that, I forgot everything.

He sits up and takes off his shirt, discarding it by throwing to the floor. I unhook my bra and pull it off from under my shirt, using my free hand to pull it out my sleeve and throw it to the side. His boxers are pushed down to his knees and he's rubbing against the black lace of my panties.

"Do you like this, do you miss this?" he asks and I nod. He reaches down and pulls his wallet from his pocket, pulling out the foil packaging of a condom. I hear the rip, then he sits up, pulling it onto his length.

"Yes, of course, just keep going," I reply and his hands cup my rear, flipping us over so I'm on top. The empty void fills and I'm in complete awe as he thrust. It's slow, but enough. My mind wanders to how the hell did he do that if he's on the bottom. I shrug away the thought and continue to move back and forth. His hands reach under my purple shirt and cup my breast as I lift, then slowly slide back down. Fuck me. Literally.

"Jo, I will never leave you. Never again." He moans as his teeth nip at my earlobe. The small, pearl earing is held between his teeth, he opens and slowly pulls away, moving down to my collarbone and kissing me. Slowly moving to the stitching of my t-shirt, his hands grab at the material and pull, tearing it apart. My body responds my the way it should, and I feel my climax hit like a car to a solid brick wall. Hitting, hard.

"You're so responsive to my touch, baby, don't stop." He moans and picks me up, the two of us now standing. He holds my body against the white walls and holds my legs up around his waist, my arms were around his neck. I feel a heavy tremor rise through my body, starting at my feet and ending at my head. I can hear my heart.

He carries me to bed and sets me down, "Can you give me a shirt please?"

Before climbing into bed, he nods and rushes to the dresser, tossing me the plain white shirt he usually wears to bed. I pull it on as he turns on the dresser top fan, then pulls back the covers and joins me. I wrap into a ball and snuggle into his wide arms. He was warm, his chest hard, and his grip tight.

"I love you." He whispers, playing with my hair as I began to doze off.

"I love you too."

***

I wake up before Hero and turn to him. I haven't done this in forever. I reach over and grab his length. He becomes hard in my hand. His eyes slowly open up, he looks down at my hand slowly moving up and down.

"I want you to taste me. " He whispers and I nod. I throw back the sheets and bring him to my lips. He groans as I pull him into my mouth, my hand wrapping around the bottom half of his shaft. He lets out a long drawl, his fingers digging into my scalp. I run my teeth over the tip. I pull away for a second, then kiss the tip. His toned stomach moves up and down as he pants for breath.

"Jesus Christ." He moans and I pull him back into my mouth as he comes apart. I swallow and wipe my lips, sitting up.

"That was fun. I always love seeing you sucking me." He chuckles. Did he really just say that? Way to ruin my passionate moment. I cringe, then kiss him once.

"You're something Hero." I whisper, "Lets go get food. I have to leave in an hour."

He nods and I climb away from him, grabbing leggings off the floor and pulling the leggings up my legs. I slide on my slippers, walking out of the room and heading right for the kitchen.

I grab out two bowls, then grab our two cereal boxes off the shelf and pour it into the two bowls. I add milk into mine and leave Hero's dry.

"Wanna catch up on Riverdale?" He asks as we sit down on the couch. I shrug. I've kinda lost interest in the show after the second season. The drama has gotten boring and there's no shock factor. I really need to find a new show to watch with Hero.