Chapter Twenty Two: 19 YEARS PRIOR

*warning, RAPE chapter ahead, skip if you're triggered by assault or rape

MELISSA
19 YEARS PRIOR

The dance floor is pumping, everything is spiraling. I'm lost in a state of mind where I can't see or feel anything around me. I lost Paige an hour ago, it's hard to believe that my little sister is now legal drinking age.

"Hey!" Someone shouts at me, I don't know where the voice is coming from, but it sounds hot. And I hope it belongs to someone hot.

I finally find the source of the voice. A lean man with a soft stubble on his face was looking me in the eyes. He has a broad, smug smile.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He shouts above the pumping music. I get closer to hear him.

"Yeah! Of course." I reply and follow him to the bar. The waiter comes over and the man orders me a drink.

"Melissa!" Paige shouts from the dance floor.

"Hey, I'll be right back. I just have to go talk to my sister." I tell him. He nods and waits for me.

"Paige, find a ride home! I might be getting laid tonight!" I chuckle jokingly and she looks at me with confusion in her eyes. I go back over to him and he looks at me with a cocky smile.

"So how about that drink?"
~
I kiss him once as we enter his apartment complex. I was gonna be able to forget whatever his name is.

He carries me up to his room and drops me on his bed, "George, Stop."

He doesn't stop. He keeps moving, sucking on my skin and moaning in my ear.

I try to push him away, but he's too big and he's on top of me. I feel stuck under his body, trapped. My lungs begin to burn and my stomach starts to twist, "Fuck. Stop it George!"

He takes my wrist and holds them above my head, I can't move. My legs ache and I try to twist underneath him.

"Shut it you Bitch!" He groans and slowly wraps his other hand around my throat. He's not doing it tight enough to suffocate me, but it isn't pleasant.

"George! I can't breathe!" I lie, I'll do anything to get him off of me.

Then I hear him push his pants down. No. No.

As he begins his quick assault. I start crying. I wanted to have fun. But this wasn't fun. It's hell. On earth.