Chapter Twenty- Four: Take Me To Your Paradise

Hero

I wrap my arms around Josephine, holding her tightly, she's warm and breathing slowly. I kiss her forehead and roll onto my back, reading what the alarm clock.

We have to leave in an hour, but I don't even want to get out of bed. I don't want to move. I'm too comfortable wrapped in these blankets with the girl I love. She's beautiful, even when sleeping.

And she'll be in pain. I know she will because even I'm feeling a little bit of pain.

I roll over and rest my head on her bare chest. Sucking in a soft, slow breath. A moment of silence follows. It's peaceful.

But it's disturbed by the sound of her alarm going off. The constant beep causes me to roll off of her and bury my head into my pillow, "Jo! Your alarm is going off!"

She slowly sits up, rubbing her eyes and frowning as she grabs her phone and turns off her alarm.

"It's time to start the day." She whispers steps out of the warmth of the bed, heading to the bathroom and shutting the door.

I kick back the covers and let my feet hit the floor. The room is silent and cold, my body was naked as I slowly approach the windows and pull back the blinds, the sky was grey and the sun was hidden behind it like a dark blanket. Heavy rolls of fog block my view of the ground, all I can see are the headlights of cars pulling on and off the highway. They look like orbs floating through the bright night sky with almost no care in the world.

I slowly walk over to the bathroom, unsure of what to say, what to do. She's inside and I can hear her soft sobs.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I knock on the bathroom door. She comes out a second later, her eyes are stained with tears.

"You regret it don't you?" I ask with a frown. I can't lose her. No.

She falls into my chest and begins sobbing, her tears waltz their way down my bare body. I wrap my arms around her and frown. I don't want her to regret it. I thought that it was good. She asked for it. God, I shouldn't have gone through with it. She only said it because she was emotionally unstable.

"No, I don't," She whispers, "It was perfect. It just that... we weren't alone last night. We got another note." She nods down toward the floor and I pull away from her, bending down and picking it up off the floor.

Don't get her pregnant as I did to her Mom. You should've asked if it was okay first

I freeze, staring down at the note, then to the bottom of the door. Not enough room for someone to slide a note under.

It means someone broke into our room. And they knew we had sex. What if he saw us? What if her deadbeat, druggie dad saw me go down on her?

"We need to go. Now." I whisper, then lock the door, dropping the note to the floor and rushing to the other side of the room and digging through my bag for boxers. I pull on the pair that was on the top, not caring if they were clean or not. Josephine grabs a pair of jeans from her bag and yanks them on quickly, not even zipping the zipper.

We finish getting ready and rush down to the lobby, begging the lady at the front desk to let us check out early. Finally, after saying I'll pay extra and give the hotel a good review, the lady caves and we rush to the car. We're being followed.

We need to tell the police, but I know Josephine won't let me, especially now that she knows it's her Dad. He's a danger to her and me. He obviously is following us, and he probably has her Mom with him. We need to catch him in his tracks. We need to. I don't want her to ever look him in the eyes because she'll fall into his trap and side with him.

We continue driving for hours, and by 5:30 were in the middle of Texas. We stop at a small Spanish food resturant. We order a basket of chips, dip, and meat to share. I knew she was still reeling over the fact she was conceived from an assault. I would be destroyed if I found out I was unwanted.

"These are probably the best chips I've ever had," I announce playfully. She blushes and dips one in the cheese dip, then pops it into her mouth. She smiles and I lean across the table, pulling her straw into my mouth and sucking softly at her Cola.

"Probably the best thing I've ever eaten" She replies and I smile, a perverted joke comes to mind.

"The best thing I've ever eaten is you." The words come out before I can stop myself. She sucks in a quick breath, then bites her lip. I notice her skin turn a rosy red. I slide into her side of the booth.

"Do you want me to do it?" I whisper softly in her ear and she nods, a soft smile appears on her lips. Under the booth, I slide my fingers past the waistband of her panties. She moans under my touch and I pull away, "Let's go back to the hotel."

We pay the bill and rush out to my car. The hotel was down the block, and I don't think I've driven so fast in my life. Once we arrive, Josephine goes to check us in while I park the car and grab our bags. We rush up to our room and I slam the door shut.

"Can we do it again?" She asks, her breathing slows and her body is hot as I kick off my shoes and slowly pull her closer. She smiles as I slowly lie her down on the large bed.

"Yeah, but how do you want it?" I ask with a wide, cocky smirk.

She smiles as she begins to pull off her shirt, exposing her chest. Her bra is thin and I move my hands to her breast, slowly cupping it, then moving up to the bra strap.

"Don't play soft." She replies and I nod, throwing off my shirt and jumping onto the bed, her body under mine. She's panting before her bra is even off her body. I rip them straps and throw the broken clothing to the side.

I get up to take off my pants, but she holds her wrist out for me to tie, "You want to play that way?"

She nods and I grab my belt, tightening it around her two wrists and attaching it to the bed frame.

I pull on a condom and our bodies connect, our hips touch and begin to move. I hold her waist in my hand and begin to move back and forth. Her entire body moves and twitches at my touch. I smile cockily as I slam into her like a bowling ball getting a strike.

She's hot. Fucking hot. I feel her legs clench around me. She thrust upward, and the two of us come apart in unison. I pull away and undo the belt, her body falls to my side.

"I love you, beautiful," I whisper, caressing her cheek and smiling. She moves forward and kisses my lips, trying not to be rough. But when everything seems peaceful, the storm hits, and our storm was about to destroy our lives.