Chapter Twenty- Three: Take Me Back

Josephine

"Take it off." I moan and he nods. His large hand travels to my back and I feel the clamp come undone. He brings his hand back to my breast and removes my top, letting it fall to the floor. He brings his lips down to my breast, releasing my arm. My arms cross around his head, he looks up at me sensually and I throw my head back.

"Hero, why do you do this to me? I've never felt this way... all the other times don't compare to this." I whisper, my voice pausing to groan as his teeth bite at my nipple.

"Because you're all I want, baby." He replies, leaving a soft, purple mark on the side of my breast. I wasn't too worried though, it'll all be worth it in the end. As he travels down to my stomach, my fingers find their way into his hair. I chuckle at his reaction, throwing his head back and moaning my name. He reaches my the seam of my panties and looks up at me as if asking for approval.

I nod, run my fingers through his hair, then reply, "Go for it."

He smiles and pulls them down, exposing my sex. As soon as there's enough room for his to bury his head between my legs, he does. His damp lips press against mine and his tongue laps like a dog's on a hot summer day.

I moan out a few curse words and bend over his head, my breast touching his hair. It tickles against my skin and I tighten my hips around his tongue, knowing I was growing closer and closer to my climax.

"Don't come." He teases and I look down at him with a shocked expression, his dirty words drove me closer and closer to my breaking point.

I come into his mouth and he stares up at me with a smile, "You sure you still want me?"

I nod, panting and pushing my wet hair away from my face. He nods and lifts me up, dropping me onto the bed. I stare up at him as he pulls his shirt off and kisses me once before throwing it to the floor.

I hastily unbutton his shorts and push them down, his erection begins to grow under the tight material of his boxers.

"Do you have a condom?" I ask and he nods, getting up and pushing off his boxers, allowing his erection to spring free. He pulls a condom on and mounts himself above me.

"Are you sure?" He ask one final time. I nod slowly and grip his broad shoulders in my hands. I pinch my eyes closed as Hero slides into me.

"Fuck." He groans and I clench my teeth, the pain feels so bad, but so good, "Can I move around?"

I nod and his pulls back a little, then slides in, his body begins to grind on top of my core.

I groan as our hips roll in unison. His moans are loud and my moans are soft, it's like they're battling for dominance. I squeeze my legs together and he begins to pick up the pace.

"Damn. It's like you were ready for me." He whisper. I nod, then slowly move my hand down to his chest.

My legs tremble and my body shakes with pleasure and delight.

It's a foreign feeling, even though he's out other things down there, it feels different. More pleasurable. Our hips role in unison and he groans my name.

My body is covered in sweat as he continues to rub against me, kissing my lips and my neck.

"You're mine. Only mine baby." He whispers, kissing the top of my breast, sucking softly on the skin and leaving a dark red mark.

"Hero, slow down a little." She whispers and he nods, kissing her neck. The two of us are panting for breath as he pulls out and slowly rolls the condom off his length.

"You okay?" He ask, caressing my cheek. I nod with a small smile and roll into him. His arms wrap around my body and holds me tightly.

"Never let me go?" I ask as he brings the covers over our bodies, covering us from the darkness of the room.

"I'll never let you go, I promise."