Special Announcement!!

Hey y'all! Just putting this up here to tell you after I finish this book I'm taking a break from the Sorrel Hill series. I have so many ideas for the third book and right now I'm just wanting to write something new! Don't get me wrong, I love writing about Kiley and Jack, but I want to work with other characters.

   So.... drumroll please: dun, dun, dun, duhh!!!

  I'll be making not only one but three other horse series. I've already started on the books but I've taken a break to finish this one. I'm expecting this book to finish around chapter 30... sooo we'll see how that goes.

  But the new book series will be probably only a trilogy, just cause I have something BIG planned for them all.

  So pay close attention to Eliza, Peter, and Foster cause they're all getting their own books!! Yurp you heard me right!

  So yeah that's what I've been planning for a while now. I'll go ahead and leave a little information on the characters below!

Eliza Elliot: Clever, Springy girl, Is A Racehorse Trainer For Acre Academy, Is 21 In This Book, And Has A Special Relation To Jessie And Nathan!!!

  In her book it explains why Jessie doesn't race since he really never answers it in this book. ;DDDD

Foster King: This guy is 100% trouble! He's Mouthy, Full Of Character, Never Runs Out Of Things To Say, And Is Crazy Reckless... He does harness-link with Zero however it all starts with him and Zero skating through the city streets... don't worry it'll all make sense one day. Any-who this kiddo is the new resident at Runaway Coast and let's just say the title and his personality has something in common.😂

Peter Trent: He's just a year younger than Foster being fourteen. He is crazy against horses, claiming their stupid animals that little girls ride. But what he also fails to admit is that frankly he's scared of them! He is Stubborn, Quiet, Snappy, And Sarcastic. Yurp that's Pete for you! His 'parents' make him go to Hanoverian Hill, where he spends his days annoying people with a nineteen year old Chase😂 Chase is funny!

  Anyway now that y'all know a little bit of the characters and my plans, please ask questions and I'll be happy to answer them!!!! Btw Peter does Stable-Chase!

  TA-DAH!!! Or as Christian in my new book would say, "Flippin-Freakin-Tastic!"

Feel free to check that one out as well! I've never really written a character like him... so hopefully it does well!

Also are y'all teamjessie or teamwill when it comes to winning Kiley's heart?

Also do y'all want to see more of Promise and her foals Allude and Estrella?

Sorry about all the questions but I just wanna know what y'all think!!!!

📝🔐🔒