Home sweat home .

I will be rewriting and doing grammatical corrections, to all my stories.

Covers and character designs will be updated. Asking for your support while I update my books and bring you new stories.

Please consider following my

Twitter @CanadianYaoi

YouTube In pending:

IG@ 

Austin POV

I get up with the familiar sting in my a*s and pain in my bones. It felt good.

It surprises me how I can take Keyland's monster of a di*k. back to last night and how he stretched me with his tool.

My insides were on fire. I moaned as he hit my prostate. I wasn't going to lose, so I clenched his di*k each time he hit my prostate.

He turned my a*s in the air and got on me; he slowly pushed it into my hole, all I could do was moan as I was fu*ked like a whore.

Even now, when I'm in the shower, all I can think about is his dick, and how he came all over my face last night.

His companionship is desirable to me due to a shared fate. When we discover our ideal partners, separation becomes inevitable.

I clear my head after bathing; the door is open, and Keyland comes in with food in his hands.

"I know you're hungry after what we did last night, baby, so I went and got food; eat up," he says as he hands me a burger.

After Keyland packed up our stuff and got us a few more things we would need, we got in the car and began to burn gas.

While he drove, we played a few games, and Keyland even sang "Bottles on the Wall." It was horrible.

My boyfriend amazed me. He can be so funny and supportive. He made me laugh. With him around, I forgot my worries.

We finally reach the pack lands in good McKinney, Texas. I continued to direct him until we pulled up to the pack house.

I was so scared I began to shake; I hadn't been back here since I turned eighteen; too much had happened.

My mom had died, and I couldn't make it to the funeral. I felt like a fool. My mom was the only one I kept in contact with. She never told me she was sick. After she died, my dad sent a letter to campus, telling me about her passing.

My dad and I don't speak; it's my fault, but I can't take it back.

Keyland holds my hand and gives it a firm squeeze; I look over at him and smile, and I reassure him that I'm fine.

"I'm here for you, Austin. Don't worry, I got you," Keyland says.

I treasure these moments because we don't know when either of us will find our mates.

So I kissed him before we exited the car. The house door opened, and my cousin Paso ran out and gave me a big hug.

"Tinny, you're finally home; I've missed you," she says.

I look up to see Keyland looking at me with amusement on his face when he hears my childhood nickname. If it weren't for the fact that I love my cousin, I probably would have killed her for exposing that name. Keyland is going to enjoy teasing me.

She finally breaks the deadlock hug. I take a good look at her. She's beautiful, and I can see she's pregnant. It suits her. She's glowing.

My old chats with Mom say this was her second baby, with her mate and husband, Orlando.

"So you're pregnant, I see. How far along are you?" I ask.

Paso grins as she rubs her belly.

"I'm five months pregnant; we're having a boy this time."

"Nice to see that you've put on some muscle, Tinny," I hear someone say.

I look behind me to see my uncle leaning on his truck, looking at us with a huge grin on his face.

"Aren't you gonna greet your favorite uncle in the world?" Uncle Texas says with open arms.

I laugh and run into his arms, giving him a big hug. He chuckles as he pulls away and rubs my hair.

"So are you gonna tell us who your friend is, Tinny?" Paso asks me while looking at Keyland.

"Ah guys, this is my friend from college; he'll be staying with us, and yes, he is a wolf."

Keyland greets my uncle with a firm handshake. They hold eye contact until Paso walks up to us.

"You must be an Alpha as well. Or else you wouldn't be able to stare at my dad for that long without whimpering. But no fighting, you two. 'This is a happy occasion. Austin has come home. I won't let you ruin it with your alpha hormones, so break it up,' Paso says, giving a stern look before she walks away."

"I can tell that you're a good kid. I just wanted to get a feel of you. Welcome to the One Star pack," my uncle tells him.

"Thanks for having me," Key says to Uncle with a smile before going to the car to take out our luggage.

"Come, let's go to our room," I say to my boyfriend as I take one of the duffle bags from him and lead him inside the house.

Keyland POV

My dad used to tell me that two Alphas cannot be in the same room for too long without feeling the urge to kill each other.

The animal in me wanted to tear into Austin's uncle. It wanted to prove our dominance, to be the alpha male.

As soon as we reach the room, I push Austin onto the bed and tear off his clothes. His sexy body and pink nipples make me want to claim him most sinfully.

"Tinny I really like your body and I love your muscles," I tell Austin as I get on the bed and hover over him.

I could see he didn't like the name, so I had to tease him about it first.

We fu*k like rabbits. After I've shot my load down his mouth, relief floods my body. My beast calms and stops emitting strong alpha pheromones.

We cuddle until the sun sets. I really love these moments when we lie quietly in bed. With no words and no sounds except the beating of our hearts.

I felt guilty because I'm not his mate, and yet I love him so much. Oh, how I wish he were the one for me.