Explain yourself

Keyland POV.

I finally found my mate, I never been into older guys, twinks where my usual pick, Austin was my first stud I dated and now I'm gonna marry a bear.

But I don't care, he's prefect. I love that he is hairy, it was all over him on his chest, face and especially on his fat a*s.

I was carrying him in my arms, he couldn't walk after our little session this morning. I was rough but he can't blame me, I did warn him not move.

I could tell he was a virgin in this department here from the way he reacted. That's just makes everything more special to know I'm his first, knowing that my co*k was the first thing to stretch his hole filled me with so much pleasure.

He was in pain form all the groaning he's making, "I'm sorry for being rough," I say to him.

"Its okay we both got a little carried away," he says.

I smile down at him, "So mate I'm Keyland and what's your name," I ask him.

"I'm Houston," he says. "Where have I heard that name before?" I ask my self, "its not important," I tell my self and forget about it.

"Can you take me home, its to the east of where we are now," Houston no my MATE says.

I was physical happy because I didn't want to have to see Austin so soon, I knew this day would come but I can't break his heart.

I have to sit him down gently and tell him I found my mate, he might even be happy for me.

Houston's POV

I was drained from having sex last night and this morning. I really made a fool out of myself.

I really was over enthusiastic and now I can't walk, he has to be carrying me bridal style.

The contact between our 2 bodies alone had me wanting him. Is this what having a mate feels like.

He cared for me, even asking how I'm doing. I told him to bring me to my house.

We walked in silence, I don't know if he's still upset for me running away from him.

All I could think about was him and what he thought about, was I too old of a mate for him, all kinds of ideas came into my head.

I just lost my wife and mother of my kids a week ago I should be grieving but no I'm horny and being cuddle by my mate.

I wonder how I'm gonna explain this to Dallas, "ah shit, I forgot about Austin," I say in my mind.

I'm a horrible father, "I hope you can forgive me Sidney," I whispered.

He most of heard me because his grip tighten around me. "So who's Sidney?" he ask.

He's my mate and I already like him, so I decided to tell him. "She is my dead wife," I tell him.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," he says in an emotionless voice.

We walk threw the woods until we reach a slope, "My homes right up the there," I tell him.

He runs up the hill, I saw my house it was a little 2 story house that me and my wife build together for our family.

When we reach near the house, I saw Austin sitting on the swing. He was clearly shocked to see me .

This chapter was a little short hope you guys love it .