Courtise

"What's wrong daddy?" Austin asked as he hugged me from behind.

It feels great to be in his embrace, its too bad we aren't mates, he would be the prefect Luna.

"Nothing I'm good," I lied to him.
"Are you ready to hit the road?" I ask him.

"Yeah I want to say goodbye to her," he says in an emotional voice, I could tell he was sad, I knew how much he loved his mom.

We got into my jeep and drove into town, I help him pick out some flowers to bring to his mom grave, they where tulips. According to Austin they where her favorite.

After 15 minutes of driving and with direction from a few good wolfs we found the human cemetery.

We found her stone, it read; here lies beloved wife and mother Sidney Carter McAllen, Born April 5,1974 and Died December 31, 2018.

I could see that Austin was devastated, he needed me. I don't know how I'm gonna tell him that I'm leaving tomorrow.

He bends down and puts the tulips on her grave, "Mom I hope your happy where you are, I'm sorry I couldn't make it for you funeral, I know I'm not a good son," he says all this as he begins to wipe.

After grieving and letting go some of his regrets he's ready to go, "one thing I don't understand is why she wasn't buried on pack land," I ask Austin.

He looked at me as it just hit him what I said, " I never really consider that, I'll have to ask my Uncle when we get back because this is a big disgrace to someone's mate,"Austin says in a angry voice.

We reached back at the pack house a little before sunset,  Austin jumps from the jeep and sprints into the house. I know the think about his mom not been on pack land had him a frustrated and he's going to find out what happened,

It was hot so I took of my shirt and sat in the back of my jeep. I was playing Subway Surf. While I was sitting someone came and coughed. That was rude I put down my phone and turn around to look at the individual.

I was struck with the urge the claim, I want to stack my ownership, this was my mate.

My soul was complete just by looking at him. Walking slowly to him, he was observing me, I hope he likes what he sees so far because there's alot to come.

All rational thought left my mind when I was in front of my mate, when I looked in his eyes I could see defiance, so I gave him gave him a warning by saying "MATE SUBMIT NOW!"

That did the trick, my mate wanted me and that's all the animal inside needed to know.
I was so happy that I loosen the grip on his thighs, after bring down my face to his neck to put my stamp there I was pushed by surprise and fell on my a*s.

I watch as my mate ran into the forest, this was too much stress the rationale human part of me thought but I couldn't be more wrong the animal side of me was pissed.

My eyes turn gold, I took off into the forest, his scent was everywhere it was driving me crazy.

I was the next Alpha finding a runaway mate was easy compared to my training. He was scared and confused, I could feel all his emotions.

I caught up to him and then I transform into the wolf inside and cutting him off in his track.

His breathing was heighten, he was sweating like crazy, I slowly approach him. He was in his wolf form as well and I liked how he looked.

I forced him to submit with my presence, he whimpered and the black and white wolf before bowed his head.

I walked behind and mounted him, "awahoo.ooo...o...oo," my wolf was happy as he claim his mate. Then we marked him.